#Wote #problem #help #gunzodus

Trukutru

I do not know if it is a bug but I am having problems with the 4 bosses of Wrath of the Emperor Quest, I already killed the 4 and in questlog it appears to me that I only killed 2 bosses, I know this quest and I am sure that I did things well because the kill 2 times at 4 bosses

Trukutru

Bug in bosses of Wrath of the Emperor Quest when using the Replica of the Sceptre in the corpse, does not count in questlog. help

Vallais

Administrator
Administrator
You need to kill them in the right order.

Trukutru

You need to kill them in the right order.
If I know how to do the quest, if not, I would not be asking for help in the forum

I killed the bosses this way. and I have killed 2 times at 4 bosses to verify if it does not fail in something

Trukutru

Have u used sceptre on corpses?
yes and nothing happens in any, only 2 of 4 bosses appear in the questlog, and nothing happens in the other 2 bosses that I am missing, 3 and 4, besides I already killed and used the scepter 4 times, I got tired of killing to the bosses myself, I already died 3 times looking for a solution

Meyvi

You need to start in north west corner and go clockwise, ive done that quest on few characters never had anyproblem ^^ but msg me in game(have 1 more character to do it with) and we can do it togethere ;) Fallen Meyvi

Trukutru

You need to start in north west corner and go clockwise, ive done that quest on few characters never had anyproblem ^^ but msg me in game(have 1 more character to do it with) and we can do it togethere ;) Fallen Meyvi
i start in north west and when i enter to kill the third boss and use the scepter nothing happens

Trukutru

I just killed the 4 bosses again and the right way starting from north west and making a clockwise direction and I didn't get questlog

Trukutru

Well this issue is resolved and I was able to do the quest thanks to my good friend Meyvi.

sorry for my english I know very little English and the translator is not very good, I hope you can understand something, Regards

and I really don't know what I did wrong in the quest killing the 4 bosses but the first time I went, I started on the north west teleport and going clockwise, but just kill the northwest and northeast bosses , leaving the other 2 pending for another day and when I returned, I went to the boss of the teleport southeast and when using the scepter nothing happened or questlog or message, so after I killed the boss of the teleport southwest and nothing happened and when they left me they killed me , so I decided to go back and kill the boss of the teleport southeast to see that if I did something wrong but not, and when I went for positions in the exit I died and when I returned this time I killed the boss of the teleport northeast to start in a boss that if I I had given questlog to kill him to save time and I went to the teleport of the boss southeast but nothing happened and when I left I died again, and since I did not give that questlog I decided to start again killing the bosses as it should be but I did not get anything, and now that someone accompanied me if it worked ciono, staying like a fool