Who play with me msg!! We make reload!

David

I have nothing to do with this "forum battle" but from what I've seen, atleast 80-90% of all the "Acting big" comments comes from Dorians members.. So as Lenny said, you must have joined the guys who act big on forum...
Last time i played i got chased by half shivering members, on mains and on noobchars in banuta for 1 hours atleast, after they sneaked me/ tried to make me redskull. That time i was a guildless nobody just trying to pass time. That was about 4 weeks ago

Their behaviour made me quit the server, cuz it was just boring being chased all day by 10 nolife kids on lvl 300~
This week I read the forum and realized there is war agaist all the faggots pissed me off, so I joined them.

anyways, that was the reason I joined Dorian.

Plknz1

Last time i played i got chased by half shivering members, on mains and on noobchars in banuta for 1 hours atleast, after they sneaked me/ tried to make me redskull. That time i was a guildless nobody just trying to pass time. That was about 4 weeks ago

Their behaviour made me quit the server, cuz it was just boring being chased all day by 10 nolife kids on lvl 300~
This week I read the forum and realized there is war agaist all the faggots pissed me off, so I joined them.

anyways, that was the reason I joined Dorian.
Well, this is still a game right? :) If Shivering decides to "chase" you and make you redskull or whatever, the only thing they are doing is PLAYING THE GAME, because tibia is about having fun right? Me myself comes from a redskull team from REAL tibia, and all we did was having fun. Okay, I get it.. People get butthurt when being made redskull while afk botting, but the only one to be blamed for that is the person who started the bot. NOT the people who made that person redskull, it is 100% your own responsibility to keep your OWN character safe from redskull traps etc etc. In my opinion, your words are just pathetic when you say "after they sneaked me/ tried to make me redskull." How can you even blame them? seriously.. I've watched your videos and i do enjoy them! Therefore you should know what this game is about, right? :)

regards,

Last edited:

David

Well, this is still a game right? :) If Shivering decides to "chase" you and make you redskull or whatever, the only thing they are doing is PLAYING THE GAME, because tibia is about having fun right? Me myself comes from a redskull team from REAL tibia, and all we did was having fun. Okay, I get it.. People get butthurt when being made redskull while afk botting, but the only one to be blamed for that is the person who started the bot. NOT the people who made that person redskull, it is 100% your own responsibility to keep your OWN character safe from redskull traps etc etc. In my opinion, your words are just pathetic when you say "after they sneaked me/ tried to make me redskull." How can you even blame them? seriously.. I've watched your videos and i do enjoy them! Therefore you should know what this game is about, right? :)

regards, Stronkest Antica.
yep, it's the game, I totally understand your point.
But when you get bullied as a solo player, it aint fun xD. Just gave a reason I joined dorian.

U know back in my days, we sneaked and killed bots to provoke fights agaist the enemy team, nowadays you sneaking randoms / afk bots like a braindead child to make them frustrated. Not like it matters at all when you get 100kk/hr 😅

last 2 server I played for more than a year was lunarforce and tortura, just not used to this kind of sht.

Also i'm sad a guild this active as shivering hands fkin around in gunzodus on noobchars instead dominating ezodus to challenge people to defeat them on a hardcore server.
open pvp = small pp

Omel

But when you get bullied as a solo player, it aint fun xD. Just gave a reason I joined dorian.

U know back in my days, we sneaked and killed bots to provoke fights agaist the enemy team, nowadays you sneaking randoms / afk bots like a braindead child to make them frustrated. Not like it matters at all when you get 100kk/hr 😅

last 2 server I played for more than a year was lunarforce and tortura, just not used to this kind of sht.

Also i'm sad a guild this active as shivering hands fkin around in gunzodus on noobchars instead dominating ezodus to challenge people to defeat them on a hardcore server.
open pvp = small pp
Friend<3 why are you so angry? :D

Jay

@David I wish ppl would like to go Ezodus to, but all teams just want to bot afk. xD
I think thats why Ezodus fail. PPL now a days dont like waring like we used to do back in the days.

Plknz1

open pvp = small pp
Ah I understand.. Well, going back to Ezodus seems like a good idea, only sad thing and problem is that ppl are way too used to play around with their lvl 800+ robotexe and never die :/

David

Ah I understand.. Well, going back to Ezodus seems like a good idea, only sad thing and problem is that ppl are way too used to play around with their lvl 800+ robotexe and never die :/
sad part, they still die, but have to spam wawes and ues for it, instead a nice clean war with actual tactic and gameplay.

lennert59

open pvp = small pp
man so true