What's is it?

Athread4

Why monsters on hive practically droped only gold? I killed a lot of monsters and still not droped better item's like (calopteryx cape, hive scythe etc..)

Did you something change or this is just bug? This is crazy, i wasted 2000+ mana potion's and even don't dropes one items with value 1cc+ (what's going on?) i saw similiar situation one week before, when my character barely don't drop betters items from Spidris and Kollos etc.
@GunZ @Vallais
I can even record wideo.

Last edited:

Athread4

Did You use bot ?

Did you add all loot correct to lootbag items ?
Ofc, but i used my script and others serwers and everything was ok, even here some mounths ago also was normal situation with looting.
I don't use lootbag items, tradition move items to backpacks.
So, my script is for 100% not a problem, i think, that problem is with ots settings.

EDIT. 2600 mana potions wasted and finally one better item droped "calopteryx cape". On a normal server they would already drop at least 5-6 and other's with Loot Rate: 3x

Evidently something is wrong here, the administration should look at this.

Last edited:

Athread4

Corpses on hive could have diffrent ID
OMG i know, U understand, that my bot open all's corpses?? I told You, this is not problem with my bot, but looter in serwer, because 96% corpses in from Kollos, Spidris have only gold and shit's.

Random Player

Idk. Loot rate setted lower than was. Maybe those are some changes to make full afk not so profitable. Ofc if it is as you said its to much. But who knows

Athread4

I reloged character and now looter i think is better - WTF? Can administration can explain this? Your team added something like this, that when character is online more than X hours then have less looter?

Last edited:

Athread4

Maybe stamina below 14h ...
XD
Think before you write post like this... if you don't know when your stamina is below than 14h you don't drop even shits...
You have me for a moron who wouldn't see my stamina?

Can the administration speak out whats going on here?

Last edited: