What do you think about pallys.

phante

Hello!

I would like to open a post about the paladins, at least in pvp, in my humble opinion I think the pallys need a small buff of damage, it is obvious that the mages dominate on this server, their damage is much higher than that of the ek and the rp, I even dare to say that they endure almost nothing. maybe only I think that but I would like to know the general opinion.

It is true that your max hit can become very high! unless .. not fail .. or hit 50 .. or not hit critic (and stick very little critic)

I am also to continue playing paladin with or without buff because I love it! that's it!

Greetings!

TruthSeeker

With my paladin 255 (dist 131 base) i headshot killed 311 druid. And you think paladin needs buff? isnt the edited exori gran con dmg more than enough?

Vallais

Administrator
Administrator
With my paladin 255 (dist 131 base) i headshot killed 311 druid. And you think paladin needs buff? isnt the edited exori gran con dmg more than enough?
He means probably the basic hits, yap we will probably boost basic hits of paladins by 10% soon but we will also rework exori gran ico so it work more likely as intented on real.

Rasta

LOOOLL i can't look at this, now rp is well balanced (high healing and medium dmg). if you want more dmg use utito tempo san or go play mages. Just look at the aurera global where rp have hight hits, there play 3/4 rps and 1/4 eks. Plz dont make next kongra ots.

Aksolota

Thats right but how often u gonna find mages w/o magic shield, especially at wars?

TruthSeeker

dmg is ok but rp heal little to low from spell (exura gran san), and little to high from pot
I agree 100% with the healing part. Paladins do have lower than average healing. I do not know why that is but i think only the healing aspect of rp should have a slight boost as they die really easy on hunts/bosses under 350level.

Kartovel

I think rp has too low healing and too low damage
also I think ek has too low damage and healing also sucks
also I think ed and ms has too low damage and doesnt heal very well
I think we need new spells both for healing and damage
-for example exura gran vita that heals 100% health for 0 mana and has no cooldown

shut the fuck up and play the game as it is

phante

I think rp has too low healing and too low damage
also I think ek has too low damage and healing also sucks
also I think ed and ms has too low damage and doesnt heal very well
I think we need new spells both for healing and damage
-for example exura gran vita that heals 100% health for 0 mana and has no cooldown

shut the fuck up and play the game as it is
I have not complained about anything, I'm just asking the general opinion, I think the magicians are well above the other classes, you just have to see how out of every 8 mages there is 1 rp or 1 ek, it's just an opinion always with respect, nothing more

TruthSeeker

Mages are just simply more fun to play. However as i said i do agree that Paladins should have a slight healing buff.