Wars on Client 12 Arena

pvN

tibia 2k20 HAHAHAHAHAHAAH ppl scared to fight without bot, then ppl ask why me or jordi dont make a reload on this kind of servers, tibia is just dead guys, but its okay they will be fine getting lvl 1200 and spamming dominando, but the real thing is that i can actually win 1v1 on 7.4 all of you with one hand like i did with this "King NVP".

Remember Arny is a god and Medusa tower is his Sanctum.
one hand xdddd. You barely killed me drunk. I know that africa wooden pc and client 10+ not working. I bought water from unicef for u.

? I legit was playing with one hand and I killed u with 2 tries, now u can find excuses like u are drunk etc but the true thing is that u are just a RANDOM from GUNZODUS XAXAXAXAXAXAXA

Jay

Lol expecting good fights in gunzodus arena 12 in 2020 hahaha
Few days ago i posted something about ezodus reset could be good but it disappear, what you think about ezodus?
AND WHY DO YOU NEED TO RESET EZODUS??????

U're very funny boy. But this was in same night when i gave char to Ammar. So shut up fucking kasteria player. Old guy with sd on tibia 7.4 xDDDD Arny monument in the fucking third world village. For sure u got first place in the line to the well. Nice african live

Arny Family on holidays in USA 1860y tinted
View attachment 2455
The question is, who are you? RANDOM HAHAHA

Ammar

Dorian you could start with this client 12 warmode asap, cuz soon we will be out of patience then quite server. There will be only RPG and you botting 24/7. I will give this few days if nothing happen then you know what me and my team will do. enjoy server

Szybki Rycerz

typie skonczyleś sie po tym jak twoj god sosna wyjechal do niemiec na ogórki wiec utkaj tam pizde
faraon mumia znowu rozpierdala odbyt cycka trzy [ZOBACZ TO] teraz w full hp, w gratisie skriny jak mnie zgłasza za spam na forum bo mu przeszkadzało że wrzucałem jego profilowe z rojalką w czole :|