UnfaiR bann by Havoc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dies

Hi.

Today my account has been banned because I killed a player on my respawn twice.
Why did I get a ban, if I did not use cooperation and used 1 account for everything, and I did not hit the player on the mc.
No cooperation between the 2 clients took place.
I just killed a player on the bot, and the other account was still running quietly, it was not used to block, throw mw, follow, etc.

I demand an immediate explanation and unbans my characters immediately.

4. Multiclient
a) It is forbidden to block respawns, by blocking the entrance with one character, and hunting on the blocked spawn with the other character.
Result: 2 days ban

b) Using multiple character just to block depot spots, and therefore making the game harder for others is out of bounds.
Result: 2 days ban

c) It is prohibited to use multiple clients on one spawn, hunting or cooperating on bot/follow.
Result: 2 days ban on every character logged in from IP adress.

d) Using any amount of multi clients in a PVP situation or RS traps on Mcs is considered a MC abuse.
Result: 2 day ban

e) It is legal to use up to 4 multi clients at once logged in from same IP adress.
Overrun this number with any count is prohibited.
Result: 2-5 day ban

Where is something in your rules about clearing enemy's bot with one account when your second mc keep stilling exp?
I dont even use this second mc to do anything :)
EXPLAIN :)
thanks

Dies

Attachments

Dies

Quoting another player from the "help" chat after installing the whole situation, you can infer what players think about the server administration.
After translate it to polish -
"The guy here is the system arbitrary goal is the money there is a serket these whores are banging for what they want and when they even fuck you"

Attachments

Dies

So in this conversation on help we can se "cm" can check the website and reading post directed to them only if they "want" its not their "duty" ?

Dies

I would ask Havoc based on which point's whith your rules i get banned? :)

Dies

When i was pleasing to he write ino the site and read the post he dont do it

Just log mute me and ignore, thats how administration need to do?
When they do mistake and break theirs own rules should just say sorry....

Lucifall

Just do it 😈
Forum Admin
As you already mentioned,
c) It is prohibited to use multiple clients on one spawn, hunting or cooperating on bot/follow.
Result: 2 days ban on every character logged in from IP adress.
You've been banned for having 2 mcs on the same spot and killing players with the third mc on the same spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.