Troubled Animals Quest - Stage 2 Bug

Magik Wojciech

Hello,
today i wanted to do Troubled Animals Quest to unlock A Dream Come True Quest since it's the only way to receive Lit Moon Mirror item.
Unfortunately I got stuck on a Stage 2: The Ghost of a Wolf where I had to receive Notes of a Poacher item from pile of bones near sleeping wolf.

The problem is that I wasn' t able to pick these notes. Even my quest log didn't update near sleeping wolf. I tried to skip that stage and bought fur (necessary for next mission) from The Black Bert, but it didn't make any result to push that questline. The Ghostly Wolf NPC still replied:

20:52 Magik Wojciech [167]: mission
20:52 Ghostly Wolf: Please find out what happened to my babies.

YES, I did previous missions in the right order, as you can notice from Ghostly Wolf reply and fae talisman in my backback.
I found at forum that people had problems with that questline in the past too, but they still could take notes and wasn't able to buy Fur.

Attachments

Vallais

Administrator
Administrator
Would you try please clicking that pile of bones with client 10? I remember there was some quest bugging with this "click" action on client 12, let me know if you try, thanks.

Vallais

Administrator
Administrator
That's some weird glitch we need to fix on client 12 soon, no problem with advice, enjoy your game ;)