Threatened Dreams Quest!

Amrod

Hello, i've been trying to do this quest since i saw the announcement in the website.

But i'm stuck since i cant dive beneath the mountain in Edron, and i dont know if im doing something wrong or im missing something.

are those mission actives!? Just wanna get the blossom bag, :p Thanks in advance.

Amrod

After the book u need to talk to Ikassis in Edron. its a snake.

Okonif

i dit now i go to the wolf, get to orc fortress but irmana dont sell me fur

Amrod

U have to open the skeleton to get the notes and "look" at the sleeping wolf, after u get the white server message, u can go a talk to irmana about the fur.

Vallais

Administrator
Administrator
Hello, i've been trying to do this quest since i saw the announcement in the website.

But i'm stuck since i cant dive beneath the mountain in Edron, and i dont know if im doing something wrong or im missing something.

are those mission actives!? Just wanna get the blossom bag, :p Thanks in advance.
Tibia.Wikia description.
Greet A Swan, ask her for a mission, and accept it. Find the Chief Grarkharok(check the Troll Sabotage Quest for instructions on how to reach him, this part is optional) and ask about the cloak.
Go to Tereban and ask him about a cloak as well (this part is mandatory to proceed the quest).

Talking to chief grarkharok is not necessary so diving and trying etc. is not necessary to as on real. You only need to talk to Tereban NPC to get to the next mission that is necessary.

Amrod

Hello again Vallais, how are u!? did exactly what u did and worked perfectly. thanks for the quick response.

But now i've encountered another isssue and wanted to consult with u. i've just talkd to NPC Maelyrra, and she gave the mission of getting and charging some items.

i've succesfully got the Shining Sun Catcher and the Gleaming Starlight Vial. but i cant seem to reach the fairys in order to get the Dark Moon Mirror. i cant destroy the energy field with a melee weapon like the wikia suggest, so my question is: how do i obtain it?! in the tree stump!? also, the wikia mentions the killing of a boss, is it necessary here too.? NPC Maelyrra never mentioned. Thanks in Advance for taking the time to review my posts. keep up the good work.

PS: sorry if my english is bad, it's my secnd language.

Vallais

Administrator
Administrator
Dark moon Mirror can be obtained from the here. Mission with Swan feather cloak obtaining and blossom bag is missing for these days but will be added soon too :)

Amrod

Hi, as always thanks for the quick answer :) really appreciate the feedback.

i've found my way to the spot u told me, but apparently the tree stump is EMPTY. do i need to do something else!?. 32

Vallais

Administrator
Administrator
:eek: och you're right, probably forgot to add right ID to that tree fixed ATM right away, works fine now :) thanks for report.

Amrod

Hello, i've noticed that the turquoise message abotu threatened dream quest has dissapeared from local chat as u log in, so i was wondering if the quest in completable now, i just want the blossom bag :). thanks in advance.

Vallais

Administrator
Administrator
Blossom bag will be implemented this weekend or sooner =)