.::The_PvP_System::.

TruthSeeker

Will there ever be a system like in the real tibia where you can choose wether you want to damage the players or not. For example you can spam all kinds of spells/runes in hunts and the party members receive no damage unless you turn on the pvp mode on. I think this kind of system would benefit a lot of players. The main concern and reason for this system is because there are a lot of new players or simply just stubborn ones that do not understand that spam of UE in certain hunts do more harm than help... ( What is the point of getting 4kk more exp per hour if you will die from UE that hunt and lose 20kk or more). Also would save a lot of people from the redskull and accidental whiteskull.

So...I hope one day that type of system will be implemented :) 😇 (y)

Diablo

a guy wants put bot in full avl or gfbs or exoris hahaha NEVER!!! RETRO PVP IS THE BEST.....

TruthSeeker

Not just for botters, but imagine hunting at roshamuul/draken walls/oramond... basically anywhere with a team or solo.. and you use UE, a wave or a rune... and some guy runs into it. You basically just need to wait for pz only because one random guy passed by at that exact time. It is truly annoying.

SPS

Nope is nope, don't change BEST one pvp system, because one guy crying about exp XD

SPS

PZ can stop you when you are on teamhunt? XDXDXDXDXDXDXD maybe you need to think about change game?

Skull was and will be always (in normal OT) during exp :)

Shillz

One the best parts of killing bots is to stop them from aoe and killing the mobs faster. Retro is far better than open pvp

Okxy

i level up with pz for hours....and?????? not all people atks for nothing....

Yeap u must be one of that random lvl 280's wich no1 cares :p
Get lvl 500-600 trust me kid, u wont get white skull for no reason

Same goes for you ;
PZ can stop you when you are on teamhunt? XDXDXDXDXDXDXD maybe you need to think about change game?

Skull was and will be always (in normal OT) during exp :)

Diablo

Yeap u must be one of that random lvl 280's wich no1 cares :p
Get lvl 500-600 trust me kid, u wont get white skull for no reason

Same goes for you ;
and the guy of publication is 500? or u talk about you because u are a narcisist?