Tasks need an improvement?

Fresh Chrissy

As the topic says, I feel like tasks need improvement.

How many are actually doing these? I feel like most of the places you want to access, you can do so without doing quests or tasks and therefore the tasks becomes a bit "useless" so to speak. There are probably a few tasks that are worth doing (in order to get access or just simply because of an outfit) and that would be necro task and hydra task. There are probably more than that but at this point I feel like it isnt rewarding enough, especially for the manual players.

Demon oak is super easy to complete and almost no challange tbh!

Can you perhaps add more task creatures and make the rewards a bit more desireble? Can this be something for version 12 only, so you cannot bot yourself to the rewards and thus making them a bit more expensive/hard to obtain in the game?

I know that you are currently working on some features for client 12 and I'm really looking forward to it, since I only play manually. I really hope you can consider this, in order to make tasking system a bit more attractive. Can be a way to get rid of a lot of money that is flowing on the server today.

Cheeers!
/Chrissy

Italia

As the topic says, I feel like tasks need improvement.

How many are actually doing these? I feel like most of the places you want to access, you can do so without doing quests or tasks and therefore the tasks becomes a bit "useless" so to speak. There are probably a few tasks that are worth doing (in order to get access or just simply because of an outfit) and that would be necro task and hydra task. There are probably more than that but at this point I feel like it isnt rewarding enough, especially for the manual players.

Demon oak is super easy to complete and almost no challange tbh!

Can you perhaps add more task creatures and make the rewards a bit more desireble? Can this be something for version 12 only, so you cannot bot yourself to the rewards and thus making them a bit more expensive/hard to obtain in the game?

I know that you are currently working on some features for client 12 and I'm really looking forward to it, since I only play manually. I really hope you can consider this, in order to make tasking system a bit more attractive. Can be a way to get rid of a lot of money that is flowing on the server today.

Cheeers!
/Chrissy
What do I need to start demon oak? kill 6666 demons? U CRAZY?¿??????????????????? or no need?