svar mines

Shillz

I wish I never mentioned these mins lol, all its done is make it better for the 2 botters, but im not sure if they are mc there together.
names: Jekyll & Rocketman

Kartovel

I wish I never mentioned these mins lol, all its done is make it better for the 2 botters, but im not sure if they are mc there together.
names: Jekyll & Rocketman
What did you expect, you are ridiculous

Shillz

whys it or me ridiculous? for wanting some spawns to be revamped and made more hardcore

Vallais

Administrator
Administrator
Have you checked those places now, how are they:)?

Shillz

the mines is nice in svar, have falcons been buffed? they seem to hit more harder also always in haste mode

also any thing you can do about bots that stay in 1 spawn all day? mr tank hunts demons all day in oramond, 2 guys mc together in inq vats all day

Last edited:

Vallais

Administrator
Administrator
INQ spawns are going to be reworked next updates as far as I've been telling already, (quite forgot) so possibly it won't be botable anymore, about other topic already replied.

bono

INQ spawns are going to be reworked next updates as far as I've been telling already, (quite forgot) so possibly it won't be botable anymore, about other topic already replied.
why do you want to rework inq spawns so it wont be botable?

Shillz

They will prob add monsters. Thats wht they did in svar mines anyway.

I think gloth golems should be added to golem cata :)

Kristof

They will prob add monsters. Thats wht they did in svar mines anyway.

I think gloth golems should be added to golem cata :)

yep in cata when is stage with golems, Glooth golems and Rustheap golems are missed