• Due to unexpected issue - Datacentre of our provider OVH in Strasbourg, which Ezodus is located in was put on fire in night hours of March 10. We are monitoring the situation and wishing the firefighters and OVH administration the best. Check more info here.

Summer Update 2021

marvel

Okey,
Dear @Vallais & @GunZ

What is your opinion about new stuff from update?

Will you add all new things like tibiadrome and this new pots for stamina regeneration(Thats weird one xD), double loot, new weapon modifiers, outfit presets and a lot more? (I dont remember all of them).

Kenan

They will definetly add all update from real tibia
but question is when
need winter update first to be finished

Kenan

also when we can expect changing colour on krakoloss mount ?

Vallais

Administrator
Administrator
also when we can expect changing colour on krakoloss mount ?
Will be added soon on 12 client only.
Okey,
Dear @Vallais & @GunZ

What is your opinion about new stuff from update?

Will you add all new things like tibiadrome and this new pots for stamina regeneration(Thats weird one xD), double loot, new weapon modifiers, outfit presets and a lot more? (I dont remember all of them).
We are already checking new update and seems fun to have for sure ;) as usual we will have those hunting places as first, then bosses and quesline in proper update line.

Shadovv

Hello,

Will you turn on The Repenters Quest ?
Since 1.5 month NPC is available but he doesnt reply at all.
I think it would be great to have backpack like that with stats visible on the market ;)

Cheers

Vallais

Administrator
Administrator
Hello,

Will you turn on The Repenters Quest ?
Since 1.5 month NPC is available but he doesnt reply at all.
I think it would be great to have backpack like that with stats visible on the market ;)

Cheers
It was custom backpack back in days, if that quest is going to be implemented one day its "stats" are going to be as supposed to be, 20.vol.