Suggestion on how to handle the Ezodus situation

hejhejtjatja

they said that we should send them private message, ive been trying that for over 42days now. sending them message every other day. still nothing happens

rekestad

@GunZ @Vallais
Please follow through on what you promised. Would love to get my moneys worth. I’ve reached out a while ago in the attempt to retrieve a transfer

heyA

We still haven't solved how to properly transfer between ezo/gunzo. We may do transfers but only with limited amount of items. Also there is name-conflict problem which hasn't been solved too. ;/

However, we may also do points-only transfer to Gunzodus to players who donated. So they can use their points there.
I know this dilemma from personal experience. It's a dead end in the thinking process: If it's not clear how to solve The Big Thing (in this case transferring chars/points), then we cannot think about solving A Small Bit! (in this case: transferring just donation points).

For the sake of your customers (in marketing terms: your future income and mean of existence): please focus and fix the Small Bit now, and come back to transferring chars whenever the Summer Update 2020 and your holiday is behind you.

heyA

I know this dilemma from personal experience. It's a dead end in the thinking process: If it's not clear how to solve The Big Thing (in this case transferring chars/points), then we cannot think about solving A Small Bit! (in this case: transferring just donation points).

For the sake of your customers (in marketing terms: your future income and mean of existence): please focus and fix the Small Bit now, and come back to transferring chars whenever the Summer Update 2020 and your holiday is behind you.
Of course, taking Ezodus offline was another solution. Not one that honors your customers, but how do business is up to Gunzodus.