Stole By S'mog Lothbrok For 500kk + Be careful with him.

Leejack

Yesterday i did a transaction with him and he stole me for 500kk + , i bought his rp on character auction and he was supose to give me the set , the depots and the bank balance but right before we finish the deal he cleaned all the character and sold me an empty char. We had a deal , he told me i could trust him and he is "good person arround the server " and boom apparently he is just a big scammer who lie for some real cash…. just be carefu.l thats sad and i dont plan to get my stuff back he ignore me.

i mean maybe i got dumb to trust him like that but he did a good trust song before

he is buying an rp 400 back on trade so be careful if you accept to trade with that lier / scammer

Leejack

I should have asked a tutor to Watch the transaction im agree , i did that post to make a warning to others players on the server

Italia

Next time use Middleman service bro with the tutor help :/
So smoogy lothbrock Smoc Lothbrook and all his accs are black vipped for me, ignored I mean

Justme

that guys is King Keta, hes been scamming people since i joined the server, heres a tip for you: DONT TRUST ANYONE ON THE INTERNET, its entirely your fault for doing trades blindfolded. He scams with all his chars so be careful everyone