Spawn blocking

Italia

Spawn blocking is ALLOWED in this server. You can also block final bosses rooms like I did last week, blocked a boss respawn for 7 hours, hahaha.

Sorry, try again later bro.

Merkz

It's not allowed I saw CM about 20 mins ago saying insta ban for next person

pavvelek

h) Blocking spawns
Any kind of blocking spawns with high level characters and/or mc bot healers behind results to a ban on all characters logged in from same IP for 24 hours.

any kind of blocking so ban thank you bye
zamykam

Merkz

To be fair placed that are being blocked where characters can be attacked should be allowed as that's part of the game so you just gotta kill them

Couldn't you get a kick from the boat NPC?
@chello

Vallais

Administrator
Administrator
1. add kick action to this ncp
2. u can go aroud if u got quest
1. Quite a good idea for boat as on the isle of king is, added right awaya :).
2. this should work unless you've finished it

Kerus

Spawn blocking is ALLOWED in this server. You can also block final bosses rooms like I did last week, blocked a boss respawn for 7 hours, hahaha.

You first admit to multiclient PK with 13 chars, claiming it to be allowed and the rest being idiots.
And now you admit to blocking spawns..

You might want to read the rules before making a fool of yourself. Suprised you haven't been punished after admitting though. 🤔

chello

Maybe you should read the ruels before you say anything?
and this is spawn blocking with summoned rats from "HIGH" levels so I think this action should result with at least a 3 days ban.