• Due to unexpected issue - Datacentre of our provider OVH in Strasbourg, which Ezodus is located in was put on fire in night hours of March 10. We are monitoring the situation and wishing the firefighters and OVH administration the best. Check more info here.

Shit guy

Eliash

Steffan deleted his 1000 EK just to make another character (90 lvl xD) and troll on polish chat. Fucking clown. No more legend

Last edited:

Flawless Tibia

@Steffan

Steffan,

Judging by your comment on website, I can tell that you're a wise guy and a nice guy aswell.

I respect you for what you said, based on your words I can tell that you're a smart guy.

I wish you everything best aswell, take care!

Kind Regards,
Flawless

Kiperlana

@Steffan

Steffan,

Judging by your comment on website, I can tell that you're a wise guy and a nice guy aswell.

I respect you for what you said, based on your words I can tell that you're a smart guy.

I wish you everything best aswell, take care!

Kind Regards,
Flawless

+1

Good luck in whatever you're about to do after tibia.

japierdole ale żenada chłop robi pożegnanie w pixelowej grze xD rozjebalo mi to łeb xD w cv bedziesz szczoto wpisywal 1007 ek pixelowa gra ots ?XD ja jebie ale kurwa bezbek, łeb rozjebany

Eliash

japierdole ale żenada chłop robi pożegnanie w pixelowej grze xD rozjebalo mi to łeb xD w cv bedziesz szczoto wpisywal 1007 ek pixelowa gra ots ?XD ja jebie ale kurwa bezbek, łeb rozjebany

View attachment 3739

Życzę Ci, abyś za jakiś czas wstydził się tego co tutaj napisałeś i innych podobnych rzeczy, które wydobywają się z Twoich ust i palców na klawiaturze. To będzie znak, że dorosłeś i zmądrzałeś.

Haslo Bigos

View attachment 3739
no troche czasu poswiecil na wbicie tego 1000+ chara, to jest oczywiste ze bedzie chcial sie pozegnac majac tyle wspomnien, ty dobrych jak i zlych.

marvel

We all know nobody can leave tibia, if u started and played for a years you will not leave it just like that, u can make a break but tibia will be in ur mind forever.

If someone really wants to leave this game he is doing that, without any "oh my friends goodbye I will miss you all, kisses, love you all, it was wonderful adventure". LIKE WHAT? please...

So it's funny with this "good luck everyone I am done with this game" like... I saw comments like this 100x in my life and everyone always back.
So yep its funny when someone says goodbye to the game (especially this game) cuz only 16 years old people can do that when they have nothing more than games in their life.

Sad but true for all of us.

Punchliner

Warwol Punchliner
czemu ten cwelles podsumowuje wszystko jak jakiś kurwa ekspert a jeszcze ryja z cyca swojej matki nie odczepił?