• Due to unexpected issue - Datacentre of our provider OVH in Strasbourg, which Ezodus is located in was put on fire in night hours of March 10. We are monitoring the situation and wishing the firefighters and OVH administration the best. Check more info here.

Separate OT server equal to Gunz and Ezo but client 12 only

kefirando

+1 ot with client 12 full manual players and ofc baned perm for bot detected avoid botters every where. more hunt spots for every one. if you look to ezodus u will see 1 main char 3 x botters chars. and there alot of ppl use vps and vpn bot more than 10 chars. thats sux. if an ot with client 12 with 400 online. and all are active better than ot 2k online and only 100 active :D also it will be awesome for all ofc if exp rate not low
cry more and go real tibia

Seems like the only people crying in this thread are you and the other botters. Why should you have any stock in this discussion, you don’t even play the game; a program plays for you. You won’t even notice the manual players have left because you aren’t at your screen.
ye while we war or fight we got bots doing everything, i am not even on pc when i go to wars, i sit in the lounge watching tutorial how to make script to bot cobras on all 3 floors.

1623338898681.png

kefirando

Seems like the only people crying in this thread are you and the other botters. Why should you have any stock in this discussion, you don’t even play the game; a program plays for you. You won’t even notice the manual players have left because you aren’t at your screen.
cry is free

ViSovari

normalnie ziom ludki co chcą grać na otsie ale nie mieć botów. szalona sprawa. a teraz poproszę kabanosa

1623414927240.png

ViSovari

www.tibia.com

Only full manual players

Mad about bots on ots 2013 vibes only.
We want to have fun exactly in the way that I wrote, if you have a problem with that buddy, first of all gunz/ezo aint gonna be deleted, you’re free to bot the fuck out of your 750 chars. Secondly if that’s not a good idea to you, why do you even take part in this thread in the first place 😘?

We want to have fun exactly in the way that I wrote, if you have a problem with that buddy, first of all gunz/ezo aint gonna be deleted, you’re free to bot the fuck out of your 750 chars. Secondly if that’s not a good idea to you, why do you even take part in this thread in the first place 😘?
i've always played on client 12 you muppet, even before MMBOT and Wawok Bot, I just find crying about bots pathetic in 2021 while playing on an ots.

mara

isnt it is all about cavebot?
I think when player's decide to play OT they play it cause they can cheat..if its about to manualy hunt or pg then I would play real tibia instead :D
and that time is behind me when I was playing manualy 16-20h/day/7days ( I wouldnt suggest it to anyone :p)

noHANDSfullBOT

I think when player's decide to play OT they play it cause they can cheat..if its about to manualy hunt or pg then I would play real tibia instead :D
and that time is behind me when I was playing manualy 16-20h/day/7days ( I wouldnt suggest it to anyone :p)
u dont know what u talking about lmao, i dont play ot because i can cheat, i play ot because its way more easy than global and dont have to pay 2 play buy "premmy" and theres more pvp etc