• Due to unexpected issue - Datacentre of our provider OVH in Strasbourg, which Ezodus is located in was put on fire in night hours of March 10. We are monitoring the situation and wishing the firefighters and OVH administration the best. Check more info here.

Separate OT server equal to Gunz and Ezo but client 12 only

ViSovari

I'd like to extend the request of a fellow boi with same beliefs as mine (https://forum.gunzodus.net/threads/ezodus-playing-without-bot.8242), and go to the point of requesting for an OT where the only available client is 12. I hope the community will show us if that type of stuff is interesting, let's vote here with thumbups, maybe, JUST MAYBE if the interest is high enough that'd go into consideration by administration :). I'll link my thread on Gunz on Advertising anyway, it costs me nothing and potential benefit is immense ❤️

Love u all guys, Sovari

Xardasy

I'm always up for manual/bot community discussions!
Let's work with numbers so that it would be easier to get the whole picture!

Feel free to place the imagined numbers:
- How much the server costs?
- How much admins should earn for their work?
- What's the % of the botting community?
- What is the most common reason manual players picks ots over the real?
- Do you honestly believe that client12 only server can give more profit?

It's business after all.

Love or Hate

- How much the server costs? Administration can setup server on the same dedication server then cos = 0 for this server 12 client ofc.
- How much admins should earn for their work? - imho it is copy&paste server pack and configure it for new variables.
- What's the % of the botting community? - idk
- What is the most common reason manual players picks ots over the real? - easier game, more fun than real
- Do you honestly believe that client12 only server can give more profit? probably not, but player who want play without bot can do it.

It's business after all.
My anserws next to your question.

UnbanableTyplo

excuse me, but people that says they will have less profit from manual players must be stupid idiots with down sydnrome.

Manuals are buying coins, not bots. boters are buying it from market, manuals are people that buying coins to have faster late game and then to buy even more boosts/equipment for coins.

ViSovari

We have some internal talks regarding that situation but the potential open date for this kind of project is September.
That one sparks JOY !!! ❤️ I wish you do continue the discussions over that, thank you for an honest answer :)
make it hardcore pvp aswell
Same rules as on Gunz/Ezo would be pretty cool (you get xp for killing higher level than yours)

@GunZ Let us know once any decisions regarding that will be available for public information please!

ViSovari

- How much the server costs?
- How much admins should earn for their work?
- What's the % of the botting community?
- What is the most common reason manual players picks ots over the real?
- Do you honestly believe that client12 only server can give more profit?

It's business after all.
That's quite ironic and biased don't you think :)?

But yeah, I'd address those happily. More people will stay with will to develop since they won't quit 2 months into the game because every solo spawn would be moreless available to hunt in. More people will buy coins directly from creators, since there won't be bots farming hoards of gold. About the costs, well it's better to have a devoted part of a community maintain a stable income than random spikes of people going in and out I think. Keep in mind it's not about removing Ezo - server with bot, but creating a healthy place for people willing to play without bot, but still not on RL since they, like me, fuck that shit with having to farm gold for ages to get blessings after each death or getting the level back way quicker. It's far more relaxing to play here compared to RL and I think I'll find many sharing same beliefs. I don't think it can give more profit, I think it can generate profit whatsoever, so why not do something a large part of community is going to enjoy for sure? About the part of how much admins earn for their work, well things like XP boost for 200 tcs is quite self-explanatory, don't you think?

Anyway to sum it all up, trying to take on such initiative will meet a huge positive response from community, that I'm certain of. That could bring more people than you could imagine, just having such well maintained server (compared to other ones out there) will be an advertisment itself. Since it attracts so much people, why not just try doing that and seeing what comes out of it? If it's not profitable, they won't care about shutting it down after half a year or a year, but trying to meet community's voice is something I'll always support.

Yusufmania

+1 for the hardcore pvp and 12 client only :) sounds good to force ppl use their hands to play and wars will be fun to fight Please do it GUNZ

SZELESTPDW

Hello, im back after bannito.

What gonna change if there will be tibia 12 only ot. People gonna buy tibia combats, mmbots, wawokbots, cronos etc and keep playing it with bot, nothing changes. People are still waiting for tibia 12 bot ban system XDDD kekw