• Due to unexpected issue - Datacentre of our provider OVH in Strasbourg, which Ezodus is located in was put on fire in night hours of March 10. We are monitoring the situation and wishing the firefighters and OVH administration the best. Check more info here.

Rookgaard - make this island great again

soorcki

im not a rook player, but i've loged for a sec there and realized that there is no chat for rook players, like rook-trade or smth. it would help people there create some community.

Ejdiem

Good morning... or maybe bad,

@GunZ

have pity and do something with this rook so that people can spend TC form something good there too ... this is probably the only chance that you will do any rook except lowering damage from ranged weapons. 1 Giant Spider, 1 Dragon Lord and 2 Dragons won't fix it, let's do it boss ...

Greetings, saddened rookgardian

Last edited:

cavaa

Yes, we need some updates so bad! When you hit ~80 theres not much to do. Ofc theres not many players on rook so we can be ignored, but we are there still. Houses, new spawns, new addons, mounts... simple yet great ideas and I believe that not very difficult to imply to the game.

fyst

maybe any tips, or even map to know, where we should go to found new spots on rookgaard?

Piwniczak

Small suggestion that I feel like would improve rook - Remove vocation requirement from items on rook so that we can equip items:
Silkweaver Bow (Can be only used by paladins) - drops from Orc Marauder
Two Handed Sword (Can be only used by knights) - drops from Giant Spider
Broadsword + Double Axe (Can be only used by knights) - drops from Dragon
Dragon Scale Mail + Dragon Slayer (Can only be used by knights) - drops from Dragon Lord
It feels really bad when u drop for example DSM after killing hundreds of dragon lords and you cannot even equip it.
I want to point out that knight armor and knight legs don't have vocation requirement on ezodus and this is good change, it would be nice if more items would be changed.

Another small change would be adding more items that we can sell to NPC Tom, currently he buys only knight armor and knight legs. That list would include: Fire Sword, Tower Shield, Dragon Hammer, Dragon Shield, Platinum Amulet, Dragonbone Staff, Serpent Sword
Maybe also(not sure about these): Wand of Inferno, Wand of Cosmic Energy, Lightning Headband, DSM, Dragon Slayer?
Right now its not even worth to pick up these items as they take cap and we cannot do anything with them.

Exful

Vocation requirement removal on rook items is great idea, i think admins can even change these items so that they can be used by "nones" just like quiver and it would work. DSM + dragon slayer and silkweaver bow especially as they would be new best EQ.
And we are still waiting for druid addon fix... 2 years now 😅

Okrutnik

It would be great to see more content added. A spawn of necro to drop boh, houses, few new hunting grounds. Perhaps a possibility to get mounts. And yeah - vocation req removal + NPC to sell the rest of the items to. Please give us something :sneaky: