• Due to unexpected issue - Datacentre of our provider OVH in Strasbourg, which Ezodus is located in was put on fire in night hours of March 10. We are monitoring the situation and wishing the firefighters and OVH administration the best. Check more info here.

Regarding Pandora's box

Necro

Hey there,

i think many players can agree that Pandora's box event on Ezodus today was quite the dissapointment, barelly anybody managed to grab an actuall reward. Wether it was from people constantly pushing, the lag or just the massive amount of players there.

I think its fair to say that 2minutes is way to short of a time to be able to grab a reward, so i thought why not change it a bit?
Would't it be better to give automatic reward to any that is within x amount of sqm around the event area? with a 1 reward per ip limit ofcourse.

i'm not sure how you guys think about it, maybe it wont work or isnt possible but i thought it was worth a try.

Kind Regards,
Necro

erstweal

I'm all for this as well, there's no way to get close to the box in time unless you were standing next to it when Pandora died.

Vallais

Administrator
Administrator
This event we are talking about is quite outdated yes we know about it. It's quite a unique and nostalgic event built years ago on our server, of course back in days we weren't even thinking that three thousand players would ever join and try to defeat the pandora as it is working itself. There are many raids and events even on real that just simply cannot hold so many players at once.

Last edited:

Necro

This event we are talking about is quite outdated yes we know about it. It's quite a unique and nostalgic event built years ago on our server, of course back in days we weren't even thinking that three thousand players would ever join and try to defeat the pandora as it is working itself. There are many raids and events even on real that just simply cannot hold so many players at once.
I can understand that it has become a server tradition, however some innovation could't hurt.
the core of the event doesnt have to change, just the rewarding system.

Vallais

Administrator
Administrator
I can understand that it has become a server tradition, however some innovation could't hurt.
the core of the event doesnt have to change, just the rewarding system.
The core of the even is supposed to be "survive" not just afk standing and waiting to get a free reward.

esssaaa

@Vallais repair Asuras,Pirat,Exotic Cave,young goanna resp,flimsy,cobra bastion, hmm maybe change now xp rate because u nerfed all respawn to teamhunt
and bro ring.exe still working make exhaust 30sec

Last edited:

Necro

The core of the even is supposed to be "survive" not just afk standing and waiting to get a free reward.
i think you are missing the problem here, currently people still stand afk doing nothing untill pandora spawns.
Not much surviving going on there.
I'm not saying to make the event a "free reward" i'm suggesting to change the way players that participated a re rewarded for their efforts.

Vallais

Administrator
Administrator
i think you are missing the problem here, currently people still stand afk doing nothing untill pandora spawns.
Not much surviving going on there.
I'm not saying to make the event a "free reward" i'm suggesting to change the way players that participated a re rewarded for their efforts.
Read messages above not just part of it.