Real life harrasment.

ulany_warchlak

If there is any Polish GM he can translate it himself. If not I can provide translation if anyone will ask.
In general this guy just went for RL life harrasment and told me he wanna slice my throat irl and wanted to get my rl adress.
Idk if any GM care about it, but this kind of players would be permabanned in 99% of other video games.

Whocares

you gave him what he wanted "attention" just ignore him and move on, he aint doing shit

Aksolota

Damn, if i had to report every spam of this kind I would have to be at police station like everyday lol. Just ignore this guy or keep sending him smiles

ulany_warchlak

I love all the hate in this forum post that I get lol. I just reported it here to get him a ban and I dont care if he was joking trolling etc, he broke the law, and it's funny for me how breaking the real law doesnt really affect in-game rules lol.
Glad I quit this server coz of toxic community allready.

Nvp

Warchlak kurwa, po wiadomości widać, że wyzywałeś mu matkę więc o chuj Ci chodzi? spierdalaj albo dzwoń do malanowskiego htfu

yosiema

See you soon Warchlak, don't forgot to delete ur account on forum if u leave us, and try to respect parents kid and I'm sure next time will be better.