Quickloot Issues on v12 (Since my other thread got deleted)

Brick Wall

I have been having issues with getting the looting system working. I've followed instructions from the site, from people in the game that have it working. However, it seems that it wont pick anything up, ever. I'm wondering if there is someone who can assist with this.

Pavinski

Hello,

Have you taken a look at the small tutorial I made here:

Let me know if you have questions and i'll be happy to help

Brick Wall

Hello,

Have you taken a look at the small tutorial I made here:

Let me know if you have questions and i'll be happy to help
Yes i have. I have been unable to get it to pickup any anything. At all. On any mode.

Pavinski

Yes i have. I have been unable to get it to pickup any anything. At all. On any mode.
Do you mind sharing a screenshot of the "Manage Loot Containers" menu and the item entry from cyclopedia for gold to cross check?

One thing I did with mine is clear my lists and started from scratch just in case. Not sure if it helped or not, but I did it as a precaution before I started with the new lists

Brick Wall

Do you mind sharing a screenshot of the "Manage Loot Containers" menu and the item entry from cyclopedia for gold to cross check?

One thing I did with mine is clear my lists and started from scratch just in case. Not sure if it helped or not, but I did it as a precaution before I started with the new lists
I don't normally loot gold coins, but for the test i showed you. I cleaned both lists again, just before this.

I even tried to do it the other way, making sure to take the gold coin off the ignore list, but nothing worked. I'm at a loss. I've spent a decent amount on this server and it's already hard enough to compete with Bots, but if i have to loot manually, it's just not work it. I would accomplish nothing.

Attachments

Pavinski

I don't normally loot gold coins, but for the test i showed you. I cleaned both lists again, just before this.

I even tried to do it the other way, making sure to take the gold coin off the ignore list, but nothing worked. I'm at a loss. I've spent a decent amount on this server and it's already hard enough to compete with Bots, but if i have to loot manually, it's just not work it. I would accomplish nothing.
You did not show how much capacity you had left, but I am assuming you had more than the minimum which i think it's 50 (not totally sure, but if you had at least 100 cap you should be okay)

The other thing i was thinking of is what controls settings are you using? Classic Controls, Regular Controls, or Left-Smart Click?

Brick Wall

You did not show how much capacity you had left, but I am assuming you had more than the minimum which i think it's 50 (not totally sure, but if you had at least 100 cap you should be okay)

The other thing i was thinking of is what controls settings are you using? Classic Controls, Regular Controls, or Left-Smart Click?
Regular controls, and i have 8451 cap (level 420ek) so plenty of cap.

Pavinski

Regular controls, and i have 8451 cap (level 420ek) so plenty of cap.
Yeah that's plenty. With regular controls you have been opening the corpses with Shift+Right Click, right?

I am not sure what else could be wrong. May just be a bug and if it is then the admins will need to help you out

Brick Wall

Yeah that's plenty. With regular controls you have been opening the corpses with Shift+Right Click, right?

I am not sure what else could be wrong. May just be a bug and if it is then the admins will need to help you out
Sadly, that's where I'm at. I spent like 6 hours trying to get help yesterday, and so far no luck today. :cry:

GunZ

:>
Administrator
did you try clicking "Loot" button corpes in the menu?