Quickloot inversed logic bug

tolens

Quick loot logic is invalid in client 12. If you have selected Quick loot filter "skipped loot" option, then lootpicker item logic is inversed:
Character is picking up items only if they are "removed" and do not pick when they are "added" via lootpicker.
You can workaround this issue by selecting "accepted loot" option in quick loot filters, but it does not solve the problem.

GunZ

:>
Administrator
Everything is explained in latest news ticker

Pavinski

Hi guys,

Here is a short guide of how it works. There are basically two options: Skipped Loot and Accepted Loot. I will explain how each one is different in a little bit, but first I want to show how to access them.

QUICKLOOT LISTS:
  1. Open the Cyclopedia by clicking on the following button:
  2. 1994
  3. Go to the "Items" section and click on "Manage Loot Containers" on the bottom left
  4. 1995
  5. Select either "Skipped Loot" or "Accepted Loot". Note the feature of the custom containers is not enabled yet as of May 27,2020 but will be coming in the future as per the latest news ticker.
  6. 1996
  7. Once one option is selected, close the window. To add items to the list, open the options of the item and click on "Add to loot list". With my settings I do this by Ctrl+Right Click on an item.
  8. 1997
  9. Alternatively you can also add it to the list from the Cyclopedia directly
  10. 1998
  11. To remove an item, follow the same process
  12. 1999

SKIPPED LOOT
  • This works as a black list. What this means is that anything you add to this list will not be picked by your char.
  • By default, if you have this option selected it will add everything to your loot bag unless you have items in the list.
  • Example: If I go to hunt dragons and I have dragon ham in the list, when i open the dragon's body I will pickup everything except for the ham (also avoiding other items i have in the list).
  • This options works for the people who sell most things since you will pick up everything except for the items you add to the list

ACCEPTED LOOT
  • This works similar to the way quickloot worked before. This means that you will not pick up anything unless it's added to the list.
  • By default, if you have this option selected it will not add anything to your loot bag unless you have the items in the list
  • Example: if i go to hunt dragins and i have dragon shield in the list, when i open the dragon's body i will only pickup dragon shields (and whatever else I have in my list)
  • This option works for people who only want to pick up rare items that sell for more since you can choose exactly what items to pickup

I hope this makes sense. Feel free to ask any questions or if a specific situation is not working for you

heyA

The biggest confusing factor is that the default setting was 'skipped loot' (at least at my 12 client). I did not know that was even an option, so it took me way too long to figure out the logic of why all stuff I did not want to loot, was looted anyway and vice versa.

Pavinski

The biggest confusing factor is that the default setting was 'skipped loot' (at least at my 12 client). I did not know that was even an option, so it took me way too long to figure out the logic of why all stuff I did not want to loot, was looted anyway and vice versa.
I see, it can be confusing. The gunzodus website announced the change, but I can see how you may have been confused if you didn't see the news ticker. I try to check before playing to see if there have been any changes

Magilicious

I now tried both ways after reading this, even on skipped and with nothing added, he doesn't pick up anything.