• Due to unexpected issue - Datacentre of our provider OVH in Strasbourg, which Ezodus is located in was put on fire in night hours of March 10. We are monitoring the situation and wishing the firefighters and OVH administration the best. Check more info here.

Question of lvl uploading too fast

el desco

Good morning gm. He was seeing that unfortunately ezodus is full of high level and also pure bot.
I really don't know if they are working on the issue, of the players that are very high lvl and that the same thing happens as in gunzodus. that new users who start playing on the server will not be inspired to start an ot where there are many high levels. because it does not have the possibility to compete.
One of the possible quick and easy to stop or a solution is to disable the blessing of svargrond and port hope. That would prove that when a player dies they lose more experience and it costs more to classify. And it would also give the illusion of the players to hunt down the top lvl

@Vallais

Last edited:
I also get killed non stop by some MOCNY FULL noobs. everytime 3-4 lvl 600-800's killing me while i'm 300~. It would be better that if someone kills you twice your lvl you dont lose exp and bless. so if a team of 3-4 ppl kill you and 1 of them is twice your lvl, you lose nothing. Would give new players always some kind of window to catch up.

Also if they are in the twice window, lets say you're 400 and 3 lvl 700's kill you, the exp loss should be reduced way more. like 80-90%.

The Pharaoh

I also get killed non stop by some MOCNY FULL noobs. everytime 3-4 lvl 600-800's killing me while i'm 300~. It would be better that if someone kills you twice your lvl you dont lose exp and bless. so if a team of 3-4 ppl kill you and 1 of them is twice your lvl, you lose nothing. Would give new players always some kind of window to catch up.

Also if they are in the twice window, lets say you're 400 and 3 lvl 700's kill you, the exp loss should be reduced way more. like 80-90%.
Guys this is tibia, in all servers will be high lvl , ppl spend time playing there so they get lvl, is normal, stop cry, this is tibia, what do u want? U wanna dont be killer by players? Go non pvp server.
High lvl players are high because they spend time in it, so stop it, is part of the game like in all situations, ppl play more have more lvl.

Kiperlana

They hunt you, we hunt them. So it's even.
As guy above wrote it's Tibia and just get used on it. Level discrepancy is normal.

The Pharaoh

As guy above wrote it's Tibia and just get used on it. Level discrepancy is normal.
Jajajahahaha correction, we hunt all people, we do not care, we are so hungry, we can kill and be killed, is always funny for us.

Guys this is tibia, in all servers will be high lvl , ppl spend time playing there so they get lvl, is normal, stop cry, this is tibia, what do u want? U wanna dont be killer by players? Go non pvp server.
High lvl players are high because they spend time in it, so stop it, is part of the game like in all situations, ppl play more have more lvl.

yea and in rl tibia you get red skull after 2 unjust so you have to choose who you kill and not waste unjusts on randoms low lvls/botters just to get your guild kill status up so you can act big like you guys got some pvp skill. don't get me wrong, i'm all for pvp. anyone who knows me, knows i love to kill people. but there is a difference in pvping or killing afk botters or random low lvls in noob spawns. gunzodus upped the unjust limit to allow more pvping but not to slaughter a low lvl botter 10 times a day to get a higher kill count as a guild.

well in that case let me pat you on the back for the great job you guys did so far. for the 10 times they killed me and every other botter at goroma you managed to kill them ... that's right, 0 times. keep up the good work (y)

The Pharaoh

yea and in rl tibia you get red skull after 2 unjust so you have to choose who you kill and not waste unjusts on randoms low lvls/botters just to get your guild kill status up so you can act big like you guys got some pvp skill. don't get me wrong, i'm all for pvp. anyone who knows me, knows i love to kill people. but there is a difference in pvping or killing afk botters or random low lvls in noob spawns. gunzodus upped the unjust limit to allow more pvping but not to slaughter a low lvl botter 10 times a day to get a higher kill count as a guild.

well in that case let me pat you on the back for the great job you guys did so far. for the 10 times they killed me and every other botter at goroma you managed to kill them ... that's right, 0 times. keep up the good work (y)
Well this is GUNZODUS, if u prefer rl tibia rules go there...
I love to kill botters, to kill randoms, im HUNGRY, we are free to choose our targets, for other hand i also get killed while im botting and no cry for it, enjoy the game bro.