Protection of physical

MichaelHere

I have question about protection in Gunzodus. For example if I have amulet, that gives 5% from physical he protect me always 5% or to a specific number of monsters??

heyA

Are you sure? because for exemple in Hexera (old server) someone told me, that psychical defense works only to the 4 or 5 monsters
Well, what did that someone base their information on? I could tell you that the '5pct physical' only protects you to the first monster hitting you. Big deal, why'd you believe me? ;)

Let's quote a source that knows what's up: Tibia.fandom.com

Physical Protection is better than Armor rating, because Physical Protection works in percents of the whole damage and is rounded up to a whole number, this means that 1% physical protection always blocks atleast 1 dmg while 1 armor rating has an average of a bit less then 0.75 damage blocked.
1%: 1 dmg received, 1 dmg blocked; 101 dmg received, 2 dmg blocked.
2%: 1 dmg received, 1 dmg blocked; 51 dmg received, 2 dmg blocked.
1%+1%: 2 dmg received, 2 dmg blocked, 102 dmg received, 4 dmg blocked.

Blockade imbuement can lower damage taken by increasing your shielding, but it does not lower Physical damage taken by fixed percentages. It is still desirable as an addition to your prefered Blocking Set.

The following equipment reduces damage taken from Physical Damage:
You are welcome. :)

MichaelHere

Well, what did that someone base their information on? I could tell you that the '5pct physical' only protects you to the first monster hitting you. Big deal, why'd you believe me? ;)

Let's quote a source that knows what's up: Tibia.fandom.com

You are welcome. :)
He was a tutor, so I think he knew what he was talking about. Even here when i have equip prismating ring + Gill Necklace i have the impression, that with more monsters nothing helps. Maybe I'm wrong, but it will be nice how someone from the administration would say how exactly is.

The Kushy

so just put on full melee prot gear and get 5 knight to exori- exori gran you and you will see that it will help and u can see the Difference in DMG,., its easy.
you will have lower dmg, with the gear on and 5-8 eks exori-exori gran you... by 50-300 depends what the ek hits.