Proposal: OPEN ARENA which you can enter only with client 12!

Aye

Hello GM's,

Right now you have only mediocre pvp teams and players, the best players tried Pangeria and are still trying it. If you open a Arena on this OT which you can only enter by using client 12 and having a rl tibia pvp enforced system in it, these teams which are around 80 to a 100 people if not more would come over here for sure. Many of us still see gunzondus as noob orshabaal ot but from the latest video's we can see that this OT evolved alot. I think its your time to snatch these players and make Gunzodus the new Shadowcores (a server that lasts long). The best thing would even be a Reset of this server but if thats to much to ask for we would understand.

To summarize:

* Arena (different maps) only accessible by using client 12 (to prevent dirty bots used by nohand players)

* Pvp system like tortura/furia/helera

* Total new sister server with this implemented or just a reset from this one. (Not reseting and adding arena is also possible BUT would attract lower amount of these mentioned teams.

*Stay open to suggestions from these leaders to make the ot's pvp system better.

Let us know, Aye

GunZ

:>
Administrator
Hello,

Generally, we dont focus on teams that come to play server for 2 weeks but some PvP adjustments could be made. Currently we want to add “only 12” mode to our private war system.

Aye

Hello,

Generally, we dont focus on teams that come to play server for 2 weeks but some PvP adjustments could be made. Currently we want to add “only 12” mode to our private war system.
We dont play servers for 2 weeks we play them till they die. If yours does not die we wont leave. Anyways sounds good we will be waiting for it any ETA? Also any way we can have private conversations for example discord or anything. Private msg me if needed.

Aksolota

We dont play servers for 2 weeks we play them till they die. If yours does not die we wont leave. Anyways sounds good we will be waiting for it any ETA? Also any way we can have private conversations for example discord or anything. Private msg me if needed.
At main site there should be link to our discord channel where u can find GMs and CM. Gunz somewhere mentioned ETA 2-3 weeks so +- Christmas time.

Reactions: Aye

war arena

Hello,

we dont need any focus or pvp adjustment,

we literally just want 1 little island, a cool place to fight on 12 client and great mana pots, I believe it would take you less than a week of work.
you guys are skilled developers.
I don't think it's a big deal. <3 if you do this, you will attract every single warteam.

Reactions: Aye

war arena

@GunZ
I talked today with several war guild leaders who have nothing to play literally.

Every single team said, they would join/come back if you released an arena like we explained.
thats atleast 100 active player, thats alot of potential, and would attract other guilds also to come and war.

Yet every warteam leaves the ots, because no1 to fight agaist, and if they fight you need 40ppl to kill a lvl400mage who can also tank for 5 minutes.

it's very bad.

12 client + great mana pots = happy war players ;):)

Last edited:

adaro

Thats great but we dont want to use client 12 only in the tournament, we want to fight warmodes always in client 12 environment.
The only issue with Tibia 12, especially on Gunz sadly, is that Tibia 12 is to unstable currently. Random crashes and protection in PVE means it's usually not tooo much of an issue, BUT, in pvp that'd be really dangerous and/or abusable. That would need to be resolved, but honestly removing Tibia 10 altogheter would be soooo good for a server! Most OTs today are just botfarms, really.

GunZ

:>
Administrator
The only issue with Tibia 12, especially on Gunz sadly, is that Tibia 12 is to unstable currently. Random crashes and protection in PVE means it's usually not tooo much of an issue, BUT, in pvp that'd be really dangerous and/or abusable. That would need to be resolved, but honestly removing Tibia 10 altogheter would be soooo good for a server! Most OTs today are just botfarms, really.
Did you try client 12 personally? We didnt get any report for past months regarding stability of 12. Also there are about 200 players playing on client 12 everyday evening.

adaro

Did you try client 12 personally? We didnt get any report for past months regarding stability of 12. Also there are about 200 players playing on client 12 everyday evening.
Yes, and I had a crash yesterday around midday running through Lizard City. Just like it used to crash on Ezodus, a silent crash where the window just dissapeared.