Paladin Hit-Potion delay

Azzurio

It was already discussed in another topic, but I would like to bring it up one more time.

When you are spamming the potion, the arrows do not go off.
For me it is stupid. It works different way than it does on real tibia.
Also when potting on EK, you still hit. When potting on Mage, the wand still hits..

My point is. If you get trapped by 8 mobs, it is much harder to escape, especially if the mobs drain mana. You are not gaining anything from your Vamp imbuements.

Please consider changing that since after the nerfs, pally is weak and people stop playing it

Vallais

Administrator
Administrator
It was already discussed in another topic, but I would like to bring it up one more time.

Also when potting on EK, you still hit. When potting on Mage, the wand still hits..

My point is. If you get trapped by 8 mobs, it is much harder to escape, especially if the mobs drain mana. You are not gaining anything from your Vamp imbuements.

Please consider changing that since after the nerfs, pally is weak and people stop playing it
We are actually checking up this thing atm more info about it will be posted soon.

Azzurio

Also I have talked to my friend playing 550 rp on Real tibia and there is no such a thing as delay on arrows while potting (arrows are only delayed when using offensive spells like mas san, you cant do both at the same time). If its needed i can provide a video of that. I would higly suggest unify it to the way it works on real tibia :D, then even with the cooldown changes pepople should be happy with where pally is

Vallais

Administrator
Administrator
Also I have talked to my friend playing 550 rp on Real tibia and there is no such a thing as delay on arrows while potting (arrows are only delayed when using offensive spells like mas san, you cant do both at the same time). If its needed i can provide a video of that. I would higly suggest unify it to the way it works on real tibia :D, then even with the cooldown changes pepople should be happy with where pally is
Would be helpful :)

Azzurio

Here, as you can see i am spamming the potion key and still all of the arrows are thrown as i described above :D

Vallais

Administrator
Administrator

The fix was implemented and it's now posted on the news tho. Feel free to test it.