Optimized preys by level range

downloadkct

Hey, i've seen optimized preys in some other servers out there, prey system only shows monsters based on your level.
Like, if ur level 50 it will show cycs, scarab and so on, and if ur level 300 or above it will show shocking fear and stronger monsters but never low level monsters like cycs again.
Is it possible to do on your ot ?

Thanks, this would be great.

bono

pay 5 wildcards: any monster you want will stay forever, just lock to roll new prey for 1 wildcard

bono

5 reroll cost 35tc = 4kk cash, its obviosly worth to pay 4kk for a monster xD
it is worth if you hunt same spot all the time. just 5 cards for monster and then just 1 card to renew prey

downloadkct

it is worth if you hunt same spot all the time. just 5 cards for monster and then just 1 card to renew prey
What if you dont ?
What if you dont have a fixed team and you have to hunt by yourself from time to time ??
Is Tibia supposed to be played only for players with fixed teammates and the ones who doesnt have should leave ?
I love when people think on others than just on themselves.

bono

What if you dont ?
What if you dont have a fixed team and you have to hunt by yourself from time to time ??
Is Tibia supposed to be played only for players with fixed teammates and the ones who doesnt have should leave ?
I love when people think on others than just on themselves.
excuse me, but where i said about exping only with teammates? You are talking like only people with team can use preys. Teamhunt or solo, its worth to buy these wildcards and roll monster you want.