Old bugs are not fixed! Complicated.

Rava

I see that you care a lot about updates and set aside the old bugs.
The Cults of Tibia and Heart of Destruction quests don't work, they are 3 Cults of Tibia Bosses that don't work (with the final Boss 4), while the Heart of Destruction doesn't work, there is no Vortex in Zao, Ankrahmun and Svargrond Vortex then swapped (taking places other than global) and in those places are totally modified, you can't find the exact shovel and rope locations. So I ask you, fix this, it's ugly, you get updates and don't fix the bugs. First you have to fix it, then make releases. It is already the fourth bug that I report, it is getting tiresome, because they are so obvious bugs.

Vallais

Administrator
Administrator
Those 2 bosses of The Cults of Tibia which were not released are quite useless atm since they are not dropping anything not obtainable in-game another way while new newer bosses and other places do. About Zao Vortex since I remember it shouldn't be spawned on the map permanently just time by time as next Otherworld vortexes. No clue what do you mean under "it's ugly" maybe you can post some screens so we can check it out. We are atm working on Winter Update 2019 so it's obvious those global updates have more priority than some bosses which are not going to be used after their release anyway.

Rava

Those 2 bosses of The Cults of Tibia which were not released are quite useless atm since they are not dropping anything not obtainable in-game another way while new newer bosses and other places do. About Zao Vortex since I remember it shouldn't be spawned on the map permanently just time by time as next Otherworld vortexes. No clue what do you mean under "it's ugly" maybe you can post some screens so we can check it out. We are atm working on Winter Update 2019 so it's obvious those global updates have more priority than some bosses which are not going to be used after their release anyway.
Gold Token, Silver Token, Shield of Corruption, the boss kill adventure itself doesn't count right. The final boss that many want to make (friends of mine) can't, because the "system" doesn't let all bosses kill to access the portal. Well, what about the Vortex, I don't know if you play Ixodus, but they are traded and even though you are deciphering that the svargrond vortex is NOT what leads to the place you should, you can't find the up and down places (already inside vortex), even using spoiler or informational videos. And as I said, the gold token is worth 400k, so if you like your ot server, you should give it some adjustments that players ask for (like me) as they made the game more fun and more complete. Thank you.

Edit: Oh, and there's the Impaler which is a rare boss loot, which is also pretty for decoration.
Vibrant Egg and the other Heart of Destruction items, where can you get it? Since it's bugged and you don't recognize it.

Last edited: