• Due to unexpected issue - Datacentre of our provider OVH in Strasbourg, which Ezodus is located in was put on fire in night hours of March 10. We are monitoring the situation and wishing the firefighters and OVH administration the best. Check more info here.

NEW RESPAWNS

Kenan

@Vallais @GunZ
Please make issavi sewers,issavi mountains like on old gunzodus so people can teamhunt normally,,people wont get 800 levels there in 20 days,its place for 250-380~ players
Like we can see on team search mostly people from 200 to 300 levels are looking for teamhunts

Kiperlana

All of this could've been avoided if my suggestion was taken into consideration:

And I want to highlight this part:
  • In order to prevent getting 800 lvls in 3 months with th, decrease the stages significantly.

> Decrease the stages further, not the spawns and monsters count

Xardasy

All of this could've been avoided if my suggestion was taken into consideration:

And I want to highlight this part:
  • In order to prevent getting 800 lvls in 3 months with th, decrease the stages significantly.

> Decrease the stages further, not the spawns and monsters count
251 - 350 - 2x
351 - 500 - 1.5x
500 - ∞ - 1x

Not enough?

Kiperlana

251 - 350 - 2x
351 - 500 - 1.5x
500 - ∞ - 1x

Not enough?

Obviously not since we already have lvl 500 after less than 2 weeks.
And it saddens me when I have to picture everything for some people :sigh:

As you can see from feedback on this post, people want to team hunt. As teamhunt generate multiple exp/h more than solo exping, it's easy to get 20 lvls daily.
Staff wanted to balance it with nerfing good spawns, instead of buffing the good ones.

Again:

In order to prevent getting 800 lvls in 3 months with th, decrease the stages significantly.

Let me go a bit further here.
You just don't want to nerf teamhunts (so you don't have high levels), because everyone would just switch to botting, which we all want to avoid don't we?

So I'm asking you again:

What would be problem having 2kk botting and having 15kk~ max with exp boost and preys in team hunt?
Still it would be worth to teamhunt compared to solo hunt or bot. We just won't have 1k lvls.

Xardasy

Right,
350-500 - 1x
501-600 0,5x
601+ symbolic 1xp per mob

It's about balancing spots - following the real. Still, why do you assume that those nerfed spots are mentioned for team hunting, not botting?
Does it even look like a place where team of 6 people could th? Seen how crowded this place was on Gunzodus by the bots?
So yeah, balancing such a spots is a solution, cuz they're simply outstanding over the others.
If it's better than any other place, so isn't it like we're forced to exp there?

Kiperlana

Right,
350-500 - 1x
501-600 0,5x

It's about balancing spots - following the real. Still, why do you assume that those nerfed spots are mentioned for team hunting, not botting?
Does it even look like a place where team of 6 people could th? Seen how crowded this place was on Gunzodus by the bots?
So yeah, balancing such a spots is a solution, cuz they're simply outstanding over the others.
If it's better than any other place, so isn't it like we're forced to exp there?

So you're saying that people will still team hunt for shit exp?
They won't just turn back to botting instead with current solution?

Xardasy

So you're saying that people will still team hunt for shit exp?
They won't just turn back to botting instead?
Read what I've said again, please.

Again, don't you see the problem of changing exp stages at this point?
Go check any place, it is crowded, cuz we have 3k+ players online, while everyone has similar level.
I do understand that you want to pg and be ahead over the others, hunt the spots as first team there, but long term it's destructing.

Kiperlana

I've read what you wrote.

And yes idea of 0.5x after 550 is quite good. It wouldn't hurt anyone atm.
Those 3 guys wouldn't have unfair advantage over the others, as exp stages below 500 would still be the same.

Xardasy

Right, so they got ahead early, they were the ones to hunt those spots as a first team, not as a crowded place.
Imagine what would happen in few months if we had plenty of 550 levels, exp 0,5 and two outstanding spots.
Where would they go?

Kiperlana

Right, so they got ahead early, they were the ones to hunt those spots as a first team, not as a crowded place.
Imagine what would happen in few months if we had plenty of 550 levels, exp 0,5 and two outstanding spots.
Where would they go?

Precisely the same question which I'm asking myself.

Barti

Right,
350-500 - 1x
501-600 0,5x

But the point is some of resp here dont even have same ammount of mobs as real, there are less monsters on werelions whole spawn but mostly full south east room (on rl like 15 mobs), asuras (full east room for example is totally empty, on first hole after mirror on rl is two full boxes, one south, one north but here is 10 asuras), goanas now too, on cobras also i feel like there is 50% of spawn. Now only prison and ctc seems looking to be hunting to lvls 500 in teamhunts, then feru maybe but mobs on feru dealing insane dmg, they just combo every spell they have like 2x faster than on rl. Dont get me wrong or ban me, no offence but just tell me if u guys (admins) really checked all of those spawns on rl? if u want i can log in and make a video from this spawns, buried cathedral also reflecting more dmg than on real, this place is ghostland now too. I was playing here for looong time from second edition i think and in my opinion this edition becoming the worst for ppl that wanted to hunt manually.

Xardasy

Precisely the same question which I'm asking myself.
So... After those spawns gets nerfed, so they'd be comparable to the others... Doesn't it look like a solution? :eek:

Bruh, don't be jelly about top3, think about all the other players there.
Honestly, everyone knew where do they exp, nobody cared to report such a place, just to abuse it when it's gonna be available.
You should think about fixing the server and report every place which has different spawn over the real.

But the point is some of resp here dont even have same ammount of mobs as real, there are less monsters on werelions whole spawn but mostly full south east room (on rl like 15 mobs), asuras (full east room for example is totally empty, on first hole after mirror on rl is two full boxes, one south, one north but here is 10 asuras), goanas now too, on cobras also i feel like there is 50% of spawn. Now only prison and ctc seems looking to be hunting to lvls 500 in teamhunts, then feru maybe but mobs on feru dealing insane dmg, they just combo every spell they have like 2x faster than on rl. Dont get me wrong or ban me, no offence but just tell me if u guys (admins) really checked all of those spawns on rl? if u want i can log in and make a video from this spawns, buried cathedral also reflecting more dmg than on real, this place is ghostland now too. I was playing here for looong time from second edition i think and in my opinion this edition becoming the worst for ppl that wanted to hunt manually.

Glad you've noticed that. Following the real should work both ways, also in terms of "buffing" spots.

Ok so...

We had some internal talks and we want to ask you to mention 2 places which you think are not consistant on our map. We will do complete review of them and if you are correct we will do review of all requested team hunts and fix them.

However, we won't boost any spawns based on some custom requests.

Kiperlana

So... After those spawns gets nerfed, so they'd be comparable to the others... Doesn't it look like a solution? :eek:

Bruh, don't be jelly about top3, think about all the other players there.
Honestly, everyone knew where do they exp, nobody cared to report such a place, just to abuse it when it's gonna be available.
You should think about fixing the server and report every place which has different spawn over the real.
Not to me.
Instead of having several viable options to teamhunt, now you have noone, for 300+ levels.

And no I'm not jealous on top3 at all, on contrary, I couldn't care less about them. They're always 100 lvls ahead of everyone else on every OT.

To conclude this discussion:

Whatever Staff does, I'll adapt accordingly.
What I wanted to point out is, that every action they make, it will make impact on community.

Whatever goal was with balancing these spawns, I hope it was accomplished. Downside is, there are side effects as well which I wrote already.

Peace out.

dybik94

Balacing is not finish yet according to GM's posts. I hope u understand it require large amount of work especially when you want to set spawn points on map making it rl like. 1 fix iteration is not enough, that's why they asked for your help. When you find differences in monster density, cuantity or abilities, report it straight away.

What exp/hour would you think is enough for 300 lvls? 15,20,25 kk/h? (On Ezodus 195% prem stamina). Share your view please.

I'd say further balancing should start with exeta amp res and making posion feature work(-30% health for cobras except viziers) this would open new area which is top tier on rl

EDITING POST TO PREVENT DOUBLE POST - new section with solution proposal below

My previous post with detailed solution was deleted so I'll provide you shorter version without deiled explanation because I don't wanna lose my time once again.

Don't forbid botting. Server can benefit from this - imbu and addon items supply & increase player base. Make some areas cavebot closed and leave them for team hunting players(if someone uses bot to sio, rings none should care). Some of areas below are not ready yet and need to be fixed(cobras - vial)

List of areas considered as team hunting areas on rl tibia for 200+ lvl's:
- falcons
- cobras
- asura mirror (asura place is th for 150+ so i don't think it should be couted)
- summer & winter court + dream labirynth
- bursted specrtes
- gazer spectres
- deathlings gray island & port hope
- buried cathedral
- nexus cellar
- true asuri
- lower rosha
- west rosha
- catacombs
- prison
- flimsies
- and areas i forgot to mention but i think you've got the point

Leave areas considered as solo hunting areas for botters like:
- werelions
- werecreatures on edron/cormaya
- werehyenas
- glooth bandits
- oramond furies
- mino cults
- draken walls(its th for 150+)
- and many many more but i think you've got the point

I've seen a lot of negative feedback about recent respawn fixes. I see your point. Players don't want those places to be crowded by bots which is slowly happening already. I think my proposal is win/win scenario for both botters community and manual playing players community.
I need someone with a bigger picture for constrictive feedback. @Vallais what do you think about this idea?

Last edited:

diway

Balacing is not finish yet according to GM's posts. I hope u understand it require large amount of work especially when you want to set spawn points on map making it rl like. 1 fix iteration is not enough, that's why they asked for your help. When you find differences in monster density, cuantity or abilities, report it straight away.

What exp/hour would you think is enough for 300 lvls? 15,20,25 kk/h? (On Ezodus 195% prem stamina). Share your view please.

I'd say further balancing should start with exeta amp res and making posion feature work(-30% health for cobras except viziers) this would open new area which is top tier on rl

EDITING POST TO PREVENT DOUBLE POST - new section with solution proposal below

My previous post with detailed solution was deleted so I'll provide you shorter version without deiled explanation because I don't wanna lose my time once again.

Don't forbid botting. Server can benefit from this - imbu and addon items supply & increase player base. Make some areas cavebot closed and leave them for team hunting players(if someone uses bot to sio, rings none should care). Some of areas below are not ready yet and need to be fixed(cobras - vial)

List of areas considered as team hunting areas on rl tibia for 200+ lvl's:
- falcons
- cobras
- asura mirror (asura place is th for 150+ so i don't think it should be couted)
- summer & winter court + dream labirynth
- bursted specrtes
- gazer spectres
- deathlings gray island & port hope
- buried cathedral
- nexus cellar
- true asuri
- lower rosha
- west rosha
- catacombs
- prison
- flimsies
- and areas i forgot to mention but i think you've got the point

Leave areas considered as solo hunting areas for botters like:
- werelions
- werecreatures on edron/cormaya
- werehyenas
- glooth bandits
- oramond furies
- mino cults
- draken walls(its th for 150+)
- and many many more but i think you've got the point

I've seen a lot of negative feedback about recent respawn fixes. I see your point. Players don't want those places to be crowded by bots which is slowly happening already. I think my proposal is win/win scenario for both botters community and manual playing players community.
in my opinion 350+ lvls teamhunt should make 25-30kk exp/h on greenstamina+2/3 exp preys + exp boost.

dybik94

With cavebot closed areas and current respawn rate + 1.5 exp stage for 251+ on ezodus and higher spell damage on Ezodus it should be possible at cobras, asura mirror, flimsies idk about the rest

Xardasy

With cavebot closed areas and current respawn rate + 1.5 exp stage for 251+ on ezodus and higher spell damage on Ezodus it should be possible at cobras, asura mirror, flimsies idk about the rest
So basically make the majority of the server just an imbu collectors?
Isn't it like when you're going for th you're already grouped and can kill afk guy easily (gain extra pvp exp)?

noheal

So basically make the majority of the server just an imbu collectors?
Isn't it like when you're going for th you're already grouped and can kill afk guy easily (gain extra pvp exp)?
well to be fair if the bot is lower level tham you is a waste of a frag at is it if they are lower levels you get allmost no exp out of it

dybik94

Xardas I consider you a wise person. Please read carefuly "server can benefit from this" part. Neither i said nor i think they're only imbu addom item collectors. But bots running on solo hunting areas doesnt affect th hunting areas which were recently changed. Stick to the topic please. People complain about team hunting and team hunting areas. I don't think you can easily kill a 300 lvl knight who can supreme + med ico. It takes time, and not a long time later he'll be back. What if there are 2-3 bots running there? You can end with killing botters session instead of team hunt.

Last edited:

Hexana wita cweli

what about deleting 6 + 7 blessing, so ppl loose more experience at death with increasing level? it should help against getting high amount of level in a short period of time?