• Due to unexpected issue - Datacentre of our provider OVH in Strasbourg, which Ezodus is located in was put on fire in night hours of March 10. We are monitoring the situation and wishing the firefighters and OVH administration the best. Check more info here.

MERGE EZO WITH GUNZO

Want Connect ezodus with gunzodus?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

litzor

Or just merge them and reset, new fresh start wirh gunzo rates would be nice

Kenan

Issavi sewers , issavi mountains , issavi kilmaresh , skeleton elites darashia
I can bet if u didnt nerf these places would be 1000000x times better
On 1k player online at gunzodus before nerf all these places was full taken by teamhunts u had to fight for these places.
People was simply enjoys teamhunts without bots (manuals)
Gunzodus 2020❤

Changer

Yes, connect 2 servers is the best options becouse everything will come alive

@Vallais @GunZ you only need to compensate character from ezodus:
* lvl + 20-25%
* skill + 2-3%
* transfer only items and points

you can also vote as the players would like

tripple

Yes, connect 2 servers is the best options becouse everything will come alive

@Vallais @GunZ you only need to compensate character from ezodus:
* lvl + 20-25%
* skill + 2-3%
* transfer only items and points

you can also vote as the players would like
I am in favor, can someone from the administration answer whether it is possible at all? I added a poll to topic.

ViSovari

Ain't happening probably, they'll debate over whether it's profitable to run Client 12 Clone without bots (not telling how detectable, what are specific rules etc btw) and will give us hope to later tell us that it's going to happen in yet another half year. People here obviously want concretes, what's happening when, you know the situation better than anyone else and you must have backup plans already for whatever happens, so I suppose the thread topic is bound to be discussed among administration. You not sharing any outcome of mentioned discussions is just postponing inevitable meanwhile losing playerbase cuz we all done with:
* bots
* ring exe
* fucked up market and gold overflow
* zero teamhunts
* 2k online players of which 20 are actual people XD
* lack of information about plans

Let the people say what they think about my point of view with reactions. Those who want to bot can bot on gunz/ezo whatever they want, I, and most probably we, don't give an f about bots, they can make full afk warmodes however they want ;) It's simply not fun to play because you disconnect mouse and leave up/down/left/right arrows, everything else done by bot gg wp tibia gods.

Best regards
Sovari

marvel

@ViSovari
I think this thread is not about what you mentioned.

Its all about connecting 2 servers not about opening "anti bot server". You got other thread for this idea.

In this thread should be clearly said about connecting servers Ezo/Gunz, nothing more, cuz they will ignore MAIN topic and answer for example about opening new anti bot server.

ViSovari

A bit of offtop and fresh breeze of diffrent point of view consider that a toilet refresher on a gas station ❤️

marvel

Nope, we need clear answer for this thread, dont confuse them with other ideas cuz we will not have an answer included in this thread.

and I will remind: we players want an answer for question: If there will be chance to connect ezodus and gunzodus in the future? < this is the main topic.

Lia Lia

Ain't happening probably, they'll debate over whether it's profitable to run Client 12 Clone without bots (not telling how detectable, what are specific rules etc btw) and will give us hope to later tell us that it's going to happen in yet another half year. People here obviously want concretes, what's happening when, you know the situation better than anyone else and you must have backup plans already for whatever happens, so I suppose the thread topic is bound to be discussed among administration. You not sharing any outcome of mentioned discussions is just postponing inevitable meanwhile losing playerbase cuz we all done with:
* bots
* ring exe
* zero teamhunts

Let the people say what they think about my point of view with reactions. Those who want to bot can bot on gunz/ezo whatever they want, I, and most probably we, don't give an f about bots, they can make full afk warmodes however they want ;) It's simply not fun to play because you disconnect mouse and leave up/down/left/right arrows, everything else done by bot gg wp tibia gods.

Best regards
Sovari
ty masz pojecie o Tibi? wypierdalaj na rl jak Ci sie nie podoba. Nie pozdrawiam, zamykam.

Raport

Nope, we need clear answer for this thread, dont confuse them with other ideas cuz we will not have an answer included in this thread.

and I will remind: we players want an answer for question: If there will be chance to connect ezodus and gunzodus in the future? < this is the main topic.
That true.
losing playerbase cuz we all done with:
* bots
Totaly bullshit ever, what i never seen be4. If there will be no bots, max will be 60ppls online.

* bots
* ring exe
* zero teamhunts

Best regards
Sovari
Gunzodus had all these bots before and still had players, Ezo didn't lose players cuz of the bots, they lost players because of:
1. Lvl 800 in 2 months
2. Unplayable ots crashing every morning
3. Nerfing teamhunts and Asuras, maybe other places.
4. They didn't create a system or someone to watch over Wars in client 12 arena to ban the botters.
5. Posts on forum being ignored.

If I make post about why England lost to Italy in the final you reply "cuz of bots on ezodus", grow up bro its ots ofc people use bot and they did before and still had players.

Bezkarny

* bots
* ring exe
* zero teamhunts

Best regards
Sovari
2k21 a randomy dalej placza bo ktos ma bota na otsie

Disable imbuing on tibia 10
Remove twist of fate and 5-6 bless on tibia 10
Disable sio on tibia 10
Disable energy ring stone skin amulet might ring on tibia 10
Good antybot system ;)

tripple

Disable imbuing on tibia 10
Remove twist of fate and 5-6 bless on tibia 10
Disable sio on tibia 10
Disable energy ring stone skin amulet might ring on tibia 10
Good antybot system ;)

for players without bots, they plan the server for September so why are you writing these shit here. we are waiting for an answer, is there any person from the administration willing to talk? give any arguments that you are yes or no?

Ammar2

Gunzodus had all these bots before and still had players, Ezo didn't lose players cuz of the bots, they lost players because of:
1. Lvl 800 in 2 months
2. Unplayable ots crashing every morning
3. Nerfing teamhunts and Asuras, maybe other places.
4. They didn't create a system or someone to watch over Wars in client 12 arena to ban the botters.
5. Posts on forum being ignored.

If I make post about why England lost to Italy in the final you reply "cuz of bots on ezodus", grow up bro its ots ofc people use bot and they did before and still had players.

First time i see you cry XDDDDDDDD HAHAHAH

Status
Not open for further replies.