MC Botting

Lucifall

Just do it 😈
Forum Admin
b) Multi Client bomb
Using more than 4 multi clients results to ban on all characters, using multi clients in ANY count while hunting/botting in caves, also together/co-operated with scripts/bots and so on, will result in a 2 day ban.
Using many multi clients to kill players anywhere around and therefor have an advantage over other players is considered unfair gameplay (includes botting on bosses with more than 1 character at a time/event killing etc.) results in a 2 days ban.

Sansar

b) Multi Client bomb
Using more than 4 multi clients results to ban on all characters, using multi clients in ANY count while hunting/botting in caves, also together/co-operated with scripts/bots and so on, will result in a 2 day ban.
Using many multi clients to kill players anywhere around and therefor have an advantage over other players is considered unfair gameplay (includes botting on bosses with more than 1 character at a time/event killing etc.) results in a 2 days ban.
ye but check my ban time like 7 days ? why ? in there 2 days and i got 7 days ban :D

Lucifall

Just do it 😈
Forum Admin
The ban will be prolonged everytime the rule violation is repeated. If it happens again it will be even longer.

Sansar

but the point is i never get 2 days ban.everytime 5 days.and this time 7 days.so maybe I can charge a discount for this mistake.and I would appreciate it if you write extra information about this subject to the penalty section.

Afk-Man

May result in permanent banishment or deletion of character tho.
its his 3 or even 4th ban for mc exp mc kills i report him 2 or 3 times and he always get ban, so in my opinion now its time to perm ban.