lost item

yung

My previous pair I Have bought from Bergeros , current one I have borrowed from a friend of mine.
Anyhow I had them on dp just was fooling around with my friend and all of the sudden server crashes and I didnt have them in inventory.....

He probably earned it by scamming people on cassino. Just being honest, so Vallais I suggest you of not giving anything back.
Haters going to hate.

yung

Au contraire, I am never hating anyone, the difference between you and me is that I'm honest and playing for fun and you are dishonest and just lying around, so I feel sad for you.
Can you seek attention somewhere else please?

Thanks

Flawless

Can you seek attention somewhere else please?

Thanks

I will help anyone that's playing fair, but people like you who scamm people that got less money than you just so you have more and more, way more than you need, people like that who play unfair and get money by scamming people, that's the kind of people that I'm not supporting, so I'm sorry for being honest and not helping people who behave like you. Don't blame me for hating, as I said I will never hate anyone in games and never will.
Aswell not trying to search for any attention, just don't want you to get items back that you can buy easy with money that you got by scamming people on cassino.

Last edited:

Vallais

Administrator
Administrator
My previous pair I Have bought from Bergeros , current one I have borrowed from a friend of mine.
Anyhow I had them on dp just was fooling around with my friend and all of the sudden server crashes and I didnt have them in inventory.....

Haters going to hate.
Then if there was as you call "rollback" your friend will have them, not you.

yung

Then if there was as you call "rollback" your friend will have them, not you.

If i had them or my friend I wouldnt be making this post, As I explained they were laying down on depot while server crashed....

yung

Are you guys planning on refunding my Greaves from that crash ? Since I bough them with my cash I want to get what is mine.

Not trying to be funny or anything... but
Stop accusing people of hacking without proof? U guys have deleted Rechard's post while he is innocent??
It doesnt make any sense?
Server crashes twice a day we are still here believing and supporting.... but its coming to the point where is ridiculous.
Can you please advise?

@Vallais @GunZ

Italia

Are you guys planning on refunding my Greaves from that crash ? Since I bough them with my cash I want to get what is mine.

Not trying to be funny or anything... but
Stop accusing people of hacking without proof? U guys have deleted Rechard's post while he is innocent??
It doesnt make any sense?
Server crashes twice a day we are still here believing and supporting.... but its coming to the point where is ridiculous.
Can you please advise?

@Vallais @GunZ
man get lost, buy the item again to this Bergeros, EASY, foking scammer, fuck off. making invents as always, everybody in the server know you are a scammer, if you try to scam the authority like GM's CM's you should go to jail