Kilmaresh Island released

GunZ

:>
Administrator
Hello,

After today's server save the Kilmaresh island has been released as well as new Cobra Bastion and Issavi city. To visit this island you can either use boat from Venore, Krailos, Oramond, Darashia or you can use magic carpet service.

Feel free to discuss this update here.

Traeth

on gunzodus this monster gives 8700xp and got 12500hp :|

Vallais

Administrator
Administrator

on gunzodus this monster gives 8700xp and got 12500hp :|
On wiki there's wrong info in experience gain on these creatures here you can find more accurate info, also lamassu's never had 12k hp 8.7k since it was created.

Shillz

iv tried from oramond/thais/venore/krailos and edron carpet and it doesn't give me the option to travel. Even when I put the name of the place to travel to it doesn't come up

Vallais

Administrator
Administrator
iv tried from oramond/thais/venore/krailos and edron carpet and it doesn't give me the option to travel. Even when I put the name of the place to travel to it doesn't come up
What ur writing? :)

GottaStay

For newcomers and people who just don't know how to travel there go to krailos or oramond and say/\/\/\ hi > issavi > yes

Vallais

Administrator
Administrator
Tagralt Blade is avilable now?
Going to be available in next patches as we promised :) not all of the summer updates changes were released per 1 week, of course, would be quite hard to make it as fast.