• Due to unexpected issue - Datacentre of our provider OVH in Strasbourg, which Ezodus is located in was put on fire in night hours of March 10. We are monitoring the situation and wishing the firefighters and OVH administration the best. Check more info here.

Killing the Training Monk

unuseptium

Hello,

Is this some kind of joke or mistake, or just a precaution against training too long - that it's possible to kill training monk? Becasue I did it several times.

levok

Hello,

Is this some kind of joke or mistake, or just a precaution against training too long - that it's possible to kill training monk? Becasue I did it several times.

It most likely is just a bug. Mistakes and bugs happen. Just report it and @Vallais or @GunZ will fix it.

=)

Kristof

You can equip any weapon with low attack and its not possible to kill training monk.

Kristof

I drink a lot of milk. Anyway, the problem wasnt before. What was change recently with training monks?
I noticed training monks health was increased so much, not possible anymore to kill training monk.

Man Of The Year

The training monks got tired of us spamming them so they just gave up honestly. Give them a break lol :D

marvel

@Vallais @GunZ

Can you guys fix this training monks finally? They are sitll bugged and lot of players (on gunzodus idk about ezodus) are kicked from trainers everyday and monks are not healing. I cant get even 1% in my skill (top 1 on gunzo) because always kick ^.-. Same with other top guys on gunzo cuz they told me.

Lord Lothse

thats true if u give exit on trianers u are there max 1,5h and lot of time i have kill training monk with weak sword and full def :D

Vallais

Administrator
Administrator
thats true if u give exit on trianers u are there max 1,5h and lot of time i have kill training monk with weak sword and full def :D
@Vallais @GunZ

Can you guys fix this training monks finally? They are sitll bugged and lot of players (on gunzodus idk about ezodus) are kicked from trainers everyday and monks are not healing. I cant get even 1% in my skill (top 1 on gunzo) because always kick ^.-. Same with other top guys on gunzo cuz they told me.
It Will be solved with the server save.