Kicks always at the same time.

Athread4

Hello, from some weeks i have problem with kick's in your serwer. Always at the 11;15 CET yours serwer kicked my characters from game, 2 or 3 this is randomly, but never all (4.)
I am sure, that it's not my internet, because for exemple i play also in rl tibia and another ots and never i didn't similiar situation.

What coult it be? can you repair this, because i can't normall play :(

Last edited:

marvel

All players had this everyday ;d its "normal', probably "mini server save" or "map cleaning".

Athread4

All players had this everyday ;d its "normal', probably "mini server save" or "map cleaning".
I don't think so, if it is 'mini serwer save' why sometimes it only kick my 2 mc? not all - 4? Also situation repeats every night every few hours until 9 CET. I am sure, that this is not serwer save or problem with my internet, but something with system on Gunzodus. Maybe auto kick people? i don't know i would likesomeone from the administration to speak.

Last edited:

marvel

I told u, all players had same problem and its not about "kick all ur mcs" its just few seconds lag and if u have luck u dont get kick. So u have luck that 2 of your 4 mcs are still alive.

For example I can observe this everyday at 00:15 CET, then 1:15, and idk if more.

And yes its not about ur internet. Its about gunzodus server some scripts or idk.

Athread4

Wtf? And what is the purpose of it? it's damn annoying... I have died many times because of this, in my opinion this issue needs to be corrected as soon as possible.
@GunZ
Can you explain this issue and repair this?

Tomasz Watczyk

I told u, all players had same problem and its not about "kick all ur mcs" its just few seconds lag and if u have luck u dont get kick. So u have luck that 2 of your 4 mcs are still alive.

For example I can observe this everyday at 00:15 CET, then 1:15, and idk if more.

And yes its not about ur internet. Its about gunzodus server some scripts or idk.
reallly? on all the time i thought that thats fault of my internet. i try anything call to my internet provider, change wifi to cable ethernet. and now it turns out that this is deliberate action??!! really??
@Vallais @GunZ please delete this stupid action how much nerve i losted when i was died because of this.