Jewslicer- toxic player....

Flawless

Jewslicer is a toxic player. He insults the whole day of other players, challenges their families, using curses and unacceptable words. I am asking you to ban or bring order to it on behalf of all players. You have to end it.
Uhhh, my brother, trust me I had those situations, but use this permanent ignore option to stop those kinds of bullies.
Remember this:
Most people are bullied because they are better than the people that bully them.

Ignore all the bullies, haters, retards, newbies and... Just use ignore button and let them talk, that's everything they can do, just talk and nothing else.

XD_1

Go to the police and describe them whole situation =)

a mentally healthy person would not create threads like this one
assuming how hard it has hit you, you must have some parents issues which i fully understand.
Take ur father to nearest alcohol rehab centre and forget the past how hard has he beaten you at home after coming back from liquor store.

Bez pozdrowień

adaro

assuming how hard it has hit you, you must have some parents issues which i fully understand.
Take ur father to nearest alcohol rehab centre and forget the past how hard has he beaten you at home after coming back from liquor store.

Bez pozdrowień
Mate, a healthy person wouldnt be a little shitnugget like you. Acting all superior, not realizikg how your sad incelism starts to shine through.

XD_1

Just checked your profile and you sound like the same type of a guy you wrote above

Keep insulting ppl on gunz forum social reject =)

Majstersztyk

Will you finally do something with him? because he still insults people on polish chat. And this is a difference, insult in private and insult in public. Once again, please intervene in this case.

Confidential

Bez pozdrowień
:cry::cry::cry::cry::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Majstersztyk

Will you finally do something with him? because he still insults people on polish chat. And this is a difference, insult in private and insult in public. Once again, please intervene in this case.