Ixodus - SA Server from GunzOT

GunZ

:>
Administrator
Hello,

As we previously announced, GunzOT owners are gonna open new server for south-american players. The name is gonna be Ixodus.

For more information about this server please visit its page: https://ixodus.online

We are looking for Twitch/YouTube streamers and other content creators from South America (mostly Brazil) for advertising our new OT project.

If you are one, feel free to message here or send me PM here. You can also contact me on Discord: gunz#3784

Also if you guys know some content creator which may be interested in such thing feel free to send me his/her contact and you will be, of course, rewarded.

Enjoy!

Last edited:

Uno

Try with Rubini you can found him on twitch but im not sure where in south america he lives 😊

GunZ

:>
Administrator
@Ryuzen

Thanks for the tips. We will choose and try to contact some of them and hope we will make a deal. :)

Ryuzen

@GunZ were you able to contact any of them? If you didn't I could get a couple more streamers.

canja

Good afternoon,
we are a big Brazilian community and we want to play, I saw that you are with project for S.A, I am at your disposal to play, I play TALEON but it is not updated and I would love a new server only version 12.
all TALEON players are looking forward to us!!!!

yargaoo

good afternoon my comrade, my name is yargo, but known as yargao, I am one of the leaders of a team in an otserver called taleon, well known in Brazil, so I was giving an analysis, and I saw that your ot server is very complete, too much , currently in hostale taleon, attract about 300 players online, however otserver does not get 1/3 of the content you present, so it would be worth your while to create a version of gunzodus south america, it would help by calling players to play, but there are some things that would take to make the server to be very good, such as take client 10 which is essential because the own taleon has only client 12, many players nowadays like to play the client without bot! and the store items to give a difficulty in game because you have the complete content so getting it in game is fun, also the online training, try to get as much paytowin as possible.

thanks in advance!

dantequera

Hey admins, good to know about ur new OT project, so, u guys have some date? like, september 20th is official online? or for now is just a proyect.
Grettings from south america / Chile.

Legendary Montitow

I saw that @GunZ are going to launch a server on S.A. so we (me and my friends) started to pay attention on things that we feel weird on the server. And i think that we can change to make a better server for players that like to play this kind of server, so here it is:

1- Remove some itens from store that doesn't make sense:
1°- Royal Scale Robe
2°- Umbral Spellbook
3°- Ornate Set
4°- Bottled Moon Sulphur
5°- Skull Ring
6°- Boots of Waterwalking (here is a discussion that is its worth for owners of the servers to remove it)

2- Remove NPC's from Thais, and keep it on its own position and having to do their respective accesses.
1°- Rashid
2°- Blue/Green Djins
3°- Grizzly Adams

3- Remove online trainers

4- Take a look on shared EXP that on our opinion to share with 10+ ppl sounds weird, so if possible reduce it to the normal (4 ppl each party with different vocs).

5- Take a look on the base speed of characters, i saw characters 500+ lvl, having the same speed that character can reach on 1200+ lvl on real Tibia.

Theese are the most important things that we think you @GunZ must change for now to increase the experience on this new server. And if you start to at least give us a feed back, we can start to help as we can to report bugs and etc. Show what you think about it and we can continue to talk on discord.

Last edited:

daggor1

I saw that @GunZ are going to launch a server on S.A. so we (me and my friends) started to pay attention on things that we feel weird on the server. And i think that we can change to make a better server for players that like to play this kind of server, so here it is:

1°- Royal Scale Robe
2°- Umbral Spellbook
3°- Ornate Set
4°- Bottled Moon Sulphur
5°- Skull Ring
6°- Boots of Waterwalking (here is a discussion that is its worth for owners of the servers to remove it)

2- Remove NPC's from Thais, and keep it on its own position and having to do their respective accesses.
1°- Rashid
2°- Blue/Green Djins
3°- Grizzly Adams

3- Take a look on shared EXP that on our opinion to share with 10+ ppl sounds weird, so if possible reduce it to the normal (4 ppl each party with different vocs).

4- Take a look on the base speed of characters, i saw characters 500+ lvl, having the same speed that character can reach on 1200+ lvl on real Tibia.

Theese are the most important things that we think you @GunZ must change for now to increase the experience on this new server. And if you start to at least give us a feed back, we can start to help as we can to report bugs and etc. Show what you think about it and we can continue to talk on discord.

SIGNED

Bujao

1°- Royal Scale Robe
2°- Umbral Spellbook
3°- Ornate Set
4°- Bottled Moon Sulphur
5°- Skull Ring

1°- Rashid
2°- Blue/Green Djins
3°- Grizzly Adams

3- Take a look on shared EXP that on our opinion to share with 10+ ppl sounds weird, so if possible reduce it to the normal (4 ppl each party with different vocs).

4- Take a look on the base speed of characters, i saw characters 500+ lvl, having the same speed that character can reach on 1200+ lvl on real Tibia.

SIGNED

canja

signed

1°- Royal Scale Robe
2°- Umbral Spellbook
3°- Ornate Set
4°- Bottled Moon Sulphur
5°- Skull Ring

1°- Rashid
2°- Blue/Green Djins
3°- Grizzly Adams

signed