I was unfairly banned by Havoc

Status
Not open for further replies.

FegiMontana

Today i was banned by Havoc on all my characters (4 mc) for reason 'mc limit'.
The problem is, that only 2mc work in the same city, another two in completely different cities but i got banned on all 4...

Foczes

e) It is legal to use up to 4 multi clients at once logged in from same IP adress.
Overrun this number with any count is prohibited. its in rules so he had good reason

FegiMontana

e) It is legal to use up to 4 multi clients at once logged in from same IP adress.
Overrun this number with any count is prohibited. its in rules so he had good reason
Can you read with understanding? I didn't open more than 4mc...

Aksolota

Today i was banned by Havoc on all my characters (4 mc) for reason 'mc limit'.
The problem is, that only 2mc work in the same city, another two in completely different cities but i got banned on all 4...
Well, as you said you had 2 MCs in same city/spawn so yea it's against rules. You were running 2 MCs at at Hive in train and 2 at Carnivoras.
c) It is prohibited to use multiple clients on one spawn, hunting or cooperating on bot/follow.
Result: 2 days ban on every character logged in from IP adress.

So you only can complain on wrong ban reason but that changes nothing buddy

Lucifall

Just do it 😈
Forum Admin
You were banned for having 2 chars botting on hive, and 2 chars botting on carnivoras.
c) It is prohibited to use multiple clients on one spawn, hunting or cooperating on bot/follow.
Result: 2 days ban on every character logged in from IP adress.
However you're right, i made a mistake in the ban reason and will fix it right away. The ban duration stays the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.