• Due to unexpected issue - Datacentre of our provider OVH in Strasbourg, which Ezodus is located in was put on fire in night hours of March 10. We are monitoring the situation and wishing the firefighters and OVH administration the best. Check more info here.

Hmm?

UnbanableTyplo

Sadly, there are on earth people like you, my friend.
People, that thinks they are center of the world, people, that thinks that if something doesnt bother HIM, then NOBODY SHOULD HAVE IT.

simple, and very sad word "NO" is causing most of children lose their imagination in young age. Many parents, that are learned by their parents are keeping this sanctuary word "NO" as an answer for everything THEY DOESNT LIKE.
Because of this word, there is such a non creative people on whole earth, just because, they were learned that THEY JUST CANT DO SOMETHING, BECAUSE SO.

Okay. So now.

WHY NO ?
-Because my name is Kenan, disgusting selfish guy, with iq 10, and i dont like it.
-

Why yes ?
-People will be more happy, if they will be able to sell a mount that they get for example from mystery box, and they doesnt like it. It can also make very high prices (in tc) for the rarest and coolest mounts that u can get from mystery boxes. WHICH MEANS,

a) ADMINS GONNA HAVE MORE MONEY, BECAUSE PPL WILL BUY MORE MYSTERY BOXES, IN THE BELIEVE THAT "HMM MAYBE I WILL DROP XX MOUNT/OUTFIT, THAT IS PRICED FOR XXX K TIBIA COINS, SO I WILL BE RICH, AYEEEE
b)ADMINS GONNA HAVE MORE MONEY, BECAUSE PPL WILL BUY MORE TIBIA COINS, BECAUSE SOMEBODY WILL SEE THIS BEAUTIFUL MOUNT THAT IS NOW ON MARKET (BECAUSE SOMEBODY JUST DROPED IT, AND HE DIDINT LIKE IT, SO HE PUT IT ON MARKET) , SO HE CAN BUY IT.

-people will be just more happy, hehe, because every new option, that is not disturbing others stuff, or making game p2w, IS GOOD.

patrick

People, that thinks they are center of the world, people, that thinks that if something doesnt bother HIM, then NOBODY SHOULD HAVE IT.

simple, and very sad word "NO" is causing most of children lose their imagination in young age. Many parents, that are learned by their parents are keeping this sanctuary word "NO" as an answer for everything THEY DOESNT LIKE.
Because of this word, there is such a non creative people on whole earth, just because, they were learned that THEY JUST CANT DO SOMETHING, BECAUSE SO.

Okay. So now.

WHY NO ?
-Because my name is Kenan, disgusting selfish guy, with iq 10, and i dont like it.
-

Why yes ?
-People will be more happy, if they will be able to sell a mount that they get for example from mystery box, and they doesnt like it. It can also make very high prices (in tc) for the rarest and coolest mounts that u can get from mystery boxes. WHICH MEANS,

a) ADMINS GONNA HAVE MORE MONEY, BECAUSE PPL WILL BUY MORE MYSTERY BOXES, IN THE BELIEVE THAT "HMM MAYBE I WILL DROP XX MOUNT/OUTFIT, THAT IS PRICED FOR XXX K TIBIA COINS, SO I WILL BE RICH, AYEEEE
b)ADMINS GONNA HAVE MORE MONEY, BECAUSE PPL WILL BUY MORE TIBIA COINS, BECAUSE SOMEBODY WILL SEE THIS BEAUTIFUL MOUNT THAT IS NOW ON MARKET (BECAUSE SOMEBODY JUST DROPED IT, AND HE DIDINT LIKE IT, SO HE PUT IT ON MARKET) , SO HE CAN BUY IT.

-people will be just more happy, hehe, because every new option, that is not disturbing others stuff, or making game p2w, IS GOOD.
bro really went all out on a guy for saying "no" lmao

Okay. So now.

WHY NO ?
-

Why yes ?

no