HELLO GM I NEED UR HELP

bitbird

tell me how gm's can help you in that situation? they cant interfere in people getting you rs for afk bot unless they are using many mc's in fight

Mr Bosses

so ill do it aswell ill join with 8 mcs for do all ppl rs while they bot u mean that? is that legal ok? lets break the rules then

Okxy

U haven't even said what was he doing
Are you too stupid to see what hes doing ? xD

When your bot gets from downstairs to upstairs, and theres a grim up there with players, the character gonna do a first spell comming upstairs

So what happen is the players hit these randoms MCS once, or twice, then kill his own char with his main, and then, the players hunting ( botting ) gets 7 frags in no time.

Soo. u think thats fair ?

You CANT MC BOT more then 2 chars, but you CAN MC 10 chars to get 1 guy red skulled ?

You really think its fair ?

I dont think so

Have fun.

Last edited:

bitbird

so ill do it aswell ill join with 8 mcs for do all ppl rs while they bot u mean that? is that legal ok? lets break the rules then
there is no rules in ot says getting bot rs get banned. i can login noob char and get you rs and my friend waiting out without any mc's and then i login in my main thats all

Aksolota

Are you too stupid to see what hes doing ? xD

When your bot gets from downstairs to upstairs, and theres a grim up there with players, the character gonna do a first spell comming upstairs

So what happen is the players hit these randoms MCS once, or twice, then kill his own char with his main, and then, the players hunting ( botting ) gets 7 frags in no time.

Soo. u think thats fair ?

You CANT MC BOT more then 2 chars, but you CAN MC 10 chars to get 1 guy red skulled ?

You really think its fair ?

I dont think so

Have fun.
At last someone explained it lmao. Sorry for not botting mate :)

Twoj Stary

Go exp I added u exiva I gona make u rs in every week have more time than my friends and noob chars so see u soon on respawn 😘🤪