Hardcore pvp server

You like the idea?

• Yes!

• No!

Results are only viewable after voting.
you can still do your fights outside. If you smart enough and dont go to close places where they can enable tibia auto, just run open or semi open, bots are outplayable and kinda useless. All of us used magebot before, even whole lunarforce, It never was a huge problem. Only since ppl started abusing this auto script. And even for a while we didn't even notice it...
You either accept your faith, or you don't play at all. If you ask me, I vote for playing, and trying something new~
open places with 15 ppl? like it wont end in a puzzle where tibia auto matters.

war arena

open places with 15 ppl? like it wont end in a puzzle where tibia auto matters.
server didn't even start it have 15ppl, good argument.

I know you don't like servers made not to your exact taste, but comeon. Pang was a garbage shit server, and still had a handfull of people playing there.
I can't see how this one could be any worse.

Sln

That was an insult to Lunarforce.
Eventho I don't remeber you playing there, Lunarforce was more active server war wise with it's 200-300 average online count than shadowcores with 1500.
it's not the large amount of bots and online skillers that makes an OT active in my and many ppls opinion.
(see furia with its 70 online 40vs40 fights every night and 25v25 fights during the day thats also with no online skillers and no bots)

Currently Gunzodus staff running also 50~ online count lowrate open pvp server, and a 300~online count south america open pvp server.

I don't see how a Hardcore pvp server could be bad.
Nobody else hosting or hosted one since twifysoft closed lunarforce, and till it's lasted it was one of the best war ots ever existed.

And since they would have their Open-pvp "rpg" version, it could give place to both communities.
You cannot talk about acitivity in general terms. Server can be active in many things and not in other. Like you said, furia is active but only in pvp terms and not at all.

But anyway, discussion apart: who do you think will play this ot?

war arena

You cannot talk about acitivity in general terms. Server can be active in many things and not in other. Like you said, furia is active but only in pvp terms and not at all.

But anyway, discussion apart: who do you think will play this ot?
I can't see the future,
whoever will want to play some hardcore pvp ot, and whoever will want to fight at the time they open it :)

it's not even 100% they make one, it's also not sure when would they make it, once they post it on otland, and advertising starts, we might know more about who is interested playing.

First admins wanted to see feedback from their own comminuty.

Na, I cannot see it. Just a retarded idea making hardcore pvp on a 10.00 client xd is probably the worst idea ive seen in years, you should stick lvling eks instead of thinking by your own

war arena

Na, I cannot see it. Just a retarded idea making hardcore pvp on a 10.00 client xd is probably the worst idea ive seen in years, you should stick lvling eks instead of thinking by your own
you played gunzodus for 30 minutes, got headshot on your 250 ek, xlogged and never logged back again.
Since then you crying about lvls and criticizing everything on the forum.

Just go play your monthly 2 week edition of 8.0 corrupted ots, and leave actual gunzodus community to talk. Thanks.

I know you and some of the spanish dream of some 10/12 client double map multiverse avatar ultimate antibot otserver, but all I can say good luck with that.

you played gunzodus for 30 minutes, got headshot on your 250 ek, xlogged and never logged back again.

Yeah bro, just go play your monthly 2 week edition of 8.0 corrupted ots, and leave actual gunzodus community to talk.
Okay, you changed my mind your idea is brilliant u must be engineer thinking like that.

Dave the god, the digimon's god.

Flawless

Y'all stay calm, don't be like this...
Arny calmate tio biggest cry baby in tibia, always crying about tibia auto, was same with your spanish amigo pendejo hsk, every war 20 min crying about "kurwa ostrowany only tibia auto, bla bla bla..." 😋
If you don't like game how it is now, go quit it or stop crying.
You got a lot of different games to play, if you wanna be smartie go play chess 🤔, aswell you can go play LoL, WoW, Fortnite, COD...
Enjoy Arny i spierdalaj from forum porfavor, your not even playing and just crying on forums for no reason, amigo me no gusta ese, porfavor don't be stupido.
Callate tio, porfavor mi amigo 🤫

Last edited:
Iam just giving my point of view about this stupid idea XD, and its true you only fighting in arena 12 and want to make a hardcore server, when inside arena there is already hardcore pvp, thats why I dont get it. Imo is just easy to understand my point of view, i just want explanation on why now you want to have a hardcore server? to fight outside arena against tibia auto and get tired after 1 week? or? xd.

Sln

I can't see the future,
whoever will want to play some hardcore pvp ot, and whoever will want to fight at the time they open it :)

it's not even 100% they make one, it's also not sure when would they make it, once they post it on otland, and advertising starts, we might know more about who is interested playing.

First admins wanted to see feedback from their own comminuty.
Ofc you cant see the future. Im just saying that if you are investing time in this "project" is because you have the confidence or the idea of some people/teams playing it. So the question is: which teams do YOU think want a server like this? Before invest in something, people usually analyze the potential market.

I cannot get the idea at all. Like arny said: you want a hardcore server to fight but you dont want to fight outside the arena and the arena is hardcore aswell. Whats is the point of this? Why you wanna make a new server just to fight when you have already a server? And the levels, time invest, etc is just nosense.

war arena

@Sln @ZabijamyFatherIsJailed

So I have been thinking about this tibia auto problem in general.

- we cant make only 12 client, because cavebots must exist on an ots in order to be alive.
- we cant change IDs of the magicwalls and such, because tibia auto script can be edited in a second.
- if they change serverside stuff, that would disable all the bots, so cavebots wouldnt work, so it's same as 12 client.

the only thing can be done, is disabling mwalls and abilty to push on client 10.
cavebots would work so you can bot...
siobot would work, so you can teamhunt....

But you would be disabled to run this mwall keeper, maxpush, auto push scripts. So you will be kind-of forced to fight on 12 client.

Obviosuly this would be stated on the frontpage visible, that the server has anti pvp bot system, but you still able to use cavebots and such.

The only con would be, if you botting or hunting on 10 client, and you get sneaked, you would be a little bit disabled. xD

detonated

Iam just giving my point of view about this stupid idea XD, and its true you only fighting in arena 12 and want to make a hardcore server, when inside arena there is already hardcore pvp, thats why I dont get it. Imo is just easy to understand my point of view, i just want explanation on why now you want to have a hardcore server? to fight outside arena against tibia auto and get tired after 1 week? or? xd.
You are not even playing this server or are going to play the hardcore one if they launch it, so what are you doing here again?

matzerah

first things first, theres a lack of administration at ixodus and ezodus. why open another server? rofl