guy using bug to make rs

turkblasto

how old I'm? omg what do you want fucking hell bro next question its gonna be can u send me pictures and after if i shave legs? cmon man fuck off you faget. no problem thanks for help im not gonna donate this server any more. and you amar dont be batty boy
wow you're crying so hard that your tears literally comes squirting from my monitor, calm down bro.

heyA

how old I'm? omg what do you want fucking hell bro next question its gonna be can u send me pictures and after if i shave legs? cmon man fuck off you faget. no problem thanks for help im not gonna donate this server any more. and you amar dont be batty boy
Ammar is quite the troll, yes.
Anyhow, I still don't understand how it is possible to get multiple unjust kills when you hit someone once accidentally.

Edit: LOL That youtube link

Sdflypeopledie

SORTED! THANK YOU GM. I i just want to ask is that normal when player coming to my cave when i take of him 1 hp and after he going out of cave putting energy bomb under him and do suicide and after i have frag??? this is strange hit somebody 1 hp and after get frag for that .

robertxd1

SORTED! THANK YOU GM. I i just want to ask is that normal when player coming to my cave when i take of him 1 hp and after he going out of cave putting energy bomb under him and do suicide and after i have frag??? this is strange hit somebody 1 hp and after get frag for that .
maybe GM make this server non pvp so that you finally stop crying

whatsgoingon

Without legs without arms, but not without faith
let give us stream if u want do suicaide

Dziedzic

cry is free

heyA

Generally known as a 'dick move' :/

But glad it's sorted!

sktmn

Not 100% sorted, this same guy keeps gettin new chars to redskull people. Piekny Ed, Organika, Wsciekly Tibijczyk are to add to the list, he just tried to rs me and failed and cried like a bitch

sktmn

This guy, who I found main char from (Froxy), is still doing RS traps and these are some of his chars

Cycek123

and what's strange about it because I don't understand? XD maybe he likes pk lol

Cycek123

Not 100% sorted, this same guy keeps gettin new chars to redskull people. Piekny Ed, Organika, Wsciekly Tibijczyk are to add to the list, he just tried to rs me and failed and cried like a bitch
you cried on the forum because you can't exp, because i come for you all the time xDD