Proposal Guild Tournament

GunZ

:>
Administrator
Current idea is to keep skills/mlvl as is, just change lvl to some constant one. (250-300)

Skills/mlvl is similar to equipment. You can gain it by playing on Gunzodus. Generally, we don't target guilds that only come to play for week or two and then leave. Some of them even leave a mess after them. Our idea is to make some old guilds/players come back and enjoy playing on our server.

So guys, if you want to join tournament you should start training your skills and mlvl.

Twoj Stary

Everone 200 lvl all ms ed 100 m lvl RP 115 distance, 110 ek skil .Only great pots ek ultimate-No UE.
Without falcon set etc shit all should be have same eq 1-2 bp ssa+ might ring and be fine

war arena

what would make this possible is great mana pots only.
there is no other way you are able to kill a 600lvl mage. with ultimate manas+ potting with ultimate manas + ering swapping

if you limit it to great mana pots, i guarantee 2 huge warguild will join here and stay.

GunZ

:>
Administrator
what would make this possible is great mana pots only.
there is no other way you are able to kill a 600lvl mage. with ultimate manas+ potting with ultimate manas + ering swapping

if you limit it to great mana pots, i guarantee 2 huge warguild will join here and stay.
We will limit level which will limit usage of pots too

Reactions: Aye

war arena

you what?
I don't think you understand the war aspect of the game.
doesnt matter if you have 25k or 9k mana. if you are getting potted with 2-5k mana/second
(2ppl potting you 2k mana 8ppl pot you 5,4k)
with ssas and such. you are only dropping if you're an idiot or your get stroke irl.

Thats why many dislike rl tibia retro(hardcore) pvp or Gunzodus atm, you are only able to win wars and kill people if you spam ava.wawe.ue at eachother like braindead kids, from stack to stack.

thats why we would love arena with great pots.... and nerfed AOE damage.

The current players if they dislike the idea, doesnt have to compete, or they can play their lowchars or whatever. but that is a fair fun and competitive war experince.

YOU WOULD LOSE LITERALLY NOTHING, YOU CAN ONLY GAIN FROM THIS

Everybody loved it "in some other, now dead ots", exept every other aspect of that ot was shit, full with missing content and bugs.
The only reason some of us plays it, is this wonderfull arena.

If any other stable ot would make this pvp arena, we would nolife it, I promise.

(I can provide cams from that arena 12 client with great pots, how much a 300mage can still tank with great pots.)

Last edited:

Aye

Well then you need to limit levels to 130 lol so that wont work

This is the perfect setting for arena tibia 12:

Using ump will give same mana as gmp
Using shp will give same health as uhp
Using usp will give same health/mana as gsp

And this goes for all vocations their highest potion will give the amount of their previous one

Like this people cant take for ages unless they know how to play with stone skins / might rings

In this setting there shouldnt be any delay on ssa / might rings

UE,WAVE,ava,gfb ALL aoe spells and runes should be nerfed to the ground basicly useless let them hit like 50 or so.

This will make the wars more interesting in terms of switching combos,boxing,positioning,packing in,pushing etc

Mwall timers should be random (if its not already like that)

Last edited:

Aye

I want to say thank you already to @GunZ To be open minded like you are already. I know its weird to accept players and teams who never played your server we do have a certain reputation to steamroll otservers, dominate and sometimes leave a mess behind like you said yourself. But i can assure you thats mostly not us and we are against it. It wont happen on your server because most likely outside client 12 arena we will not fight and only exp/rpg and chill. Hope you take our tips in consideration and keep doing it because we will probably give some more eventually! 👍🏻👍🏻

YesSir

This with Global War Arena will for sure attract War players around. Also good opportunity to update the Newcomer's chars.