• Due to unexpected issue - Datacentre of our provider OVH in Strasbourg, which Ezodus is located in was put on fire in night hours of March 10. We are monitoring the situation and wishing the firefighters and OVH administration the best. Check more info here.

Grizzly Adams Tasks

wilczas

Hi, I have a problem with Grizzly Adams tasks. When I got 100 points, all the columns in my questlog were gone. I cannot fight Demodras and Tiquandas Revenge. As proof, I present a screenshot showing my questlog and a conversation with Grizzly Adams, where I can no longer take Hydra and Sea Serpent tasks because I have done them too many times. Please help.

Attachments

• task.png
    task.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 26

Vallais

Administrator
Administrator
On our server you can repeat same task only 10x not more, what's your name in-game will check your questlog tho.

Vallais

Administrator
Administrator
Wilczas na zdalnym
You had no joined tasks, you do have to ask for JOIN before you start doing tasks, picked a medusa task on your character for test and it works fine.

wilczas

You had no joined tasks, you do have to ask for JOIN before you start doing tasks, picked a medusa task on your character for test and it works fine.
Will I have to perform tasks again and score 100 points?

wilczas

Nothing has changed after completing the next medusa task. I still can't access any of the boss teleports and my questlog is empty.