Got banned for a refund I havent done...

Thrimazon

So today I woke up with a ban from GM Vallais that I had refunded a donation (which is something I haven't done, since there is no money on my paypal account and there is something I have contacted paypal about). I activily play on this server, so why would you ban me for refund on paypal when I haven't got a refund or done it? If no further information about this in PM I will def make refunds on all my payments that I have done towards you.

Something went wrong here, either wrong refund or you have just banned me for something I didn't do.

Thrimazon

Is it possible that something went wrong and i mistakenly have reported the wrong transaction? (Since I reporterded someone for scamming me on Xenotbot scripts)

Or what is going on?

Thrimazon

I just checked my paypal again and saw that I had made a refund process, but that was for Xenobot scripts and not for this server?

Ammar

I had same problem before, just proof with some screenshot and hopefully you will get unban if you're telling the true

Vallais

Administrator
Administrator
Use private msg on forum with donation/char/acc info, please.

brandon

The same thing happened to me and it is very unfair because I made a publication about it and they removed it.

Thrimazon

This has been solved. (if you're having the same issue, send pictures as proof and it will probably get fixed)