Gm Vallias we need to talk

Seto

hey, so i know im complaining about "botting" and some of you dont care but i bot 4 chars for money so that i can save up for good stuff on my main. my brother who lives in the same house as me also does the same thing. we do not share accounts at all and once again we are being banned for "MC limit" because we share the same IP ADDRESS. So now once again my accounts are banned, not not even chars but my whole account is banned for this nonsense. can i please get some help with talking to someone that can resolve this issue. i only bot 4 chars because everyone else does and im at a disadvantage if i dont, so now im being punished for sharing the same ip address as my brother after weve spent much money on this server and love it.
thanks.

kadiusz

I have 1 ek for botting money and main char for playing (with hands - not even singe lvl on 400+ with bot) and never had problems, 4 bots are against rules anyway no metter what excuse of yours is

stopa

u have to get fucked, botting with 4 chars? btw if u have 4 chars botting u dont spent any money on the server, u get it all with the bots so stfu u deserve to get deleted

Seto

ive actually spent 50 usd so far on this server at the beginning so no my bots dont do much other than pay for imbuements lol.
and do Kadifije or whatever, its not against the rules, learn to read.

kadiusz

Maybe if you used punctuation ( those are - , . ; etc) it would be waaay easier to understand you. In first sentence you said you bot 4 characters and we dont know if its at the same time (which is a reason to get banned) or not. If you cant enjoy game without botting maybe consider going to server with 200 online but only 20 real people (with all that online) and bot with them as much as you want xd. Many times 3 my rl comes to me and we have LAN party (same IP from my wifi) and we never got problems during half year of beeing here.
Good luck bro

Najebany stary

hey guys, when i will play with my mom, dad, cat, and brother i can have 15 mc limits ? cuz everyone have to make money ?

Random Player

hey, so i know im complaining about "botting" and some of you dont care but i bot 4 chars for money so that i can save up for good stuff on my main. my brother who lives in the same house as me also does the same thing. we do not share accounts at all and once again we are being banned for "MC limit" because we share the same IP ADDRESS. So now once again my accounts are banned, not not even chars but my whole account is banned for this nonsense. can i please get some help with talking to someone that can resolve this issue. i only bot 4 chars because everyone else does and im at a disadvantage if i dont, so now im being punished for sharing the same ip address as my brother after weve spent much money on this server and love it.
thanks.
Answer is VPS
If you and your brother spend SOOOOO MUCH MONEY on serwer than VPS is solition