Gather | 12.10 | 20:00 | Arena

Unbench The Kench

In my opinion, all you guys talk about (mitch and navid team) is skills and you wanna play client 12 to see who can really play this game and who got skills, for me skills are not playing without timers, cus then you can't do clean mwall, clean push and clean trash, since it's all about spam without timers, for me that's not skills but up to you guys, if you call skills spamming push on mwall and trashing yourself 10 times cus you dont know when mwall drops, and spamming mouse click on mwall aswell.
Well boyz that's just called fast mouse drag or fast hand, not skills or pvp.
For me skill is when you see a timer on mwall and if your about to get pushed then you do clean trash yourself and clean mwall to protect the incoming push. And aswell for me skill is when you see timer of mwall like everyone else and you push someone perfectly on mwall (by that I mean you drag your mouse once and you don't spamm push, just do it once and do it perfectly).

My point is, if you have 4 eks for example like mitch, navid, skeon and bezieh and you don't have timers to see when mwall drops, so you can't do clean trash or clean mwall to protect yourself and all 4 of them are spamming their mouse to push you on mwall, your gonna get pushed 99% sure no matter if your good player or not.

Who played this game for longer time will understand this, maybe I didn't explain on the best way, but who knows how it works will understand.

Maybe if there is some way to put only timers on client 12 arena would be rlly good (but actual tibia mwall timers, not random timers), then you would see who got skills and who just spamm his mouse rlly fast.

But I will still make wars on client 12 just for you guys, no matter what. But I think they should put timers on client 12 if it's possible, cus then it's about skills not dragging mouse 10 sec before mwall drops like a newbie.

@GunZ and @Vallais is it possible to put real mwall timers on client 12?

#everlastmakecomeback
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD o kurwa

Aeloando

The insane exp only seems to occur when people are below 300 or so. After that it seems normal.

GunZ

:>
Administrator
PvPe is turned off for now, the levels of those players will be reverted back and formula reworked.

Reactions: Aye

Markle

PvPe is turned off for now, the levels of those players will be reverted back and formula reworked.
To be fair the only one gaining alot was one guy that joined the battle at level 180 and a few times got the last hit on a level 800. Its pretty obvious that he’ll level up fast. And i would say that it would’ve been the same on real tibia.

Cecilio G

The warmode of yesterday was really good, 3 vs 3, sosna team havent many people but anyways they was giving trouble, if you wanna keep fighting let me know it before gather @Trampek @Aye david im waiting you this sunday :love::love::love::love:

Aye

The warmode of yesterday was really good, 3 vs 3, sosna team havent many people but anyways they was giving trouble, if you wanna keep fighting let me know it before gather @Trampek @Aye david im waiting you this sunday :love::love::love::love:

Yea it looked really good brother, hope we can keep this up! We can also always balance teams later on lets just make this ot a nice ot we can keep fighting on for months! See u sunday👍🏻✌