Exp stage

Trampek

Can add new exp stage on 750-1000 lvl -1x ? And new boost on this lvls price 320 tc? because if it continues in a month we will have 1000 lvl + . Now ppl on team hunt make 100 +kk\h exp . Next suggestion is to increase the loss of experience when we die from the player

Vallais

Administrator
Administrator
There was rapid resp on during the weekend so some spawns seemed to be op for 2 days.
Exp Boost in-store will be re-worked soon either.
PvP death loss: we've been already considering if should be increased a bit or not, and we still got this idea on a table.

Astoria

There was rapid resp on during the weekend so some spawns seemed to be op for 2 days.
Exp Boost in-store will be re-worked soon either.
PvP death loss: we've been already considering if should be increased a bit or not, and we still got this idea on a table.
What u mean reworked exp boost :)? The same idea was trampek said?

Cluiche Master

Ugh i think exp stages are fine as they are. Tbh i would just boost lower levels (under 300) than nerf 600+ I mean its ots for crying out loud and people on real tibia are managin to level up their characters to 1000 in 1.5 year...

Okxy

Ugh i think exp stages are fine as they are. Tbh i would just boost lower levels (under 300) than nerf 600+ I mean its ots for crying out loud and people on real tibia are managin to level up their characters to 1000 in 1.5 year...

I think exp stage is also fine , the top chars from what i think works, spend a lot of time manually leveling To get there and To keep it.

I think that exp boost for 500+ 600+ 700+ price should be higher

Lucifall

Forum Admin
Yes uprage exp rate go more bonus exp or make exp scroll For tc gonzodus I want to make 2000 lvl (irony is 5 monhs server and is orshabal 670 paladin nice
Actually the POINT of the topic is to LOWER the rates not to boost them, did you even read that? :p