Exp places for ppl without bot

kaczmar9820

i got a little idea, maybe its will be good to make some exp places for tibia client 12 i mean make some good exp places for ppl who dont using bot, it is just frustrating when u go for grims and there is 10 ppl on bot so u can't get level,Kind Regards Abcd.

bitbird

gunz was already talking about this before. but untill none know how its going

GunZ

:>
Administrator
There are a lot of places already from latest tibia updates where not bot scripts exist yet. You just need to explore some. :)

kaczmar9820

please think about that what u answer, bottters can make those scripts every day without any problem, and other think, i said grims not for example, on tibia is only two places with grims and there is always a lot of bot's, some professions have only spells for fire and energy and some for ice and terra so is not to many places specially when on all good places for those professions are a lot of botting ppl. please think about my request.

GunZ

:>
Administrator
please think about that what u answer, bottters can make those scripts every day without any problem, and other think, i said grims not for example, on tibia is only two places with grims and there is always a lot of bot's, some professions have only spells for fire and energy and some for ice and terra so is not to many places specially when on all good places for those professions are a lot of botting ppl. please think about my request.
There is some exclussive-content planned for Tibia 12 players. Currently we are looking for mappers. However, it will probably take few months to release it.

Cluiche Master

Tbh Island like Asylum where you can get only with tibia 12 would be best thing imo. Writing full afk for new spawn if u have high enough level is pretty easy and is doable in 5 hours or less.

Speaking of Asylum. I think i explored pretty much all of it and was wondering if there are some hidden spawns/quests there. I mean best spot for hunting are grims or furies from what i saw but there are just not enough of them to hunt there at 200+

Shillz

Gunz, would you ever put a afk checker in. Say even 2-3 hrs or a few more. Just find the same guys bitting literally all day long

Cluiche Master

But botting is legal tons of people send their characters (or more than one in some cases) for botting 24/7. Too many people like to and afk checker would make them unable to bot for soo long without "watching bot". Imo new hunting places only for client 12 would be tons better

Yoichi

if botting was not allowed, LOL... people would cry all over here
making the game less enjoyable imo

Shillz

I get if ppl use bots to heal/mana use/ect but to set there bots up to run 24/7 takes the fun out of it for other players that want to use some spawns

Cluiche Master

Sure, i get mad at bots too, but when I created my first character on this server I knew bots are legal and knew how will it look and accepted it. If you want a server where bots are illegal there are tons of them. Noone will change rules because minority want to change. You are only one so far that want to ban bots or limit them with afk checkers.

Shillz

I dont even want bots to get ban and you ever tried to kill a 430ek even with them surrounded with creatures, they just go and reload